Finding these boards is like finding a warehouse that's empty.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Finding these boards is like finding a warehouse that's empty.

O.K. , I've figured out how to get here.

But it looks as if it's a secret.

When are they going to put a direct link so everyone else can contribute?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

Re: Finding these boards is like finding a warehouse that's empty.

I did not think it was possible to make a worse board then the one before. I was wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

C'mon Boonie , don't be such a poor sport. Give it a chance.

I'd be having lot's of fun here if only the rest of the planet could figure out how to get to these boards.

I sure hope they figure it out soon, because if we're the only two, you and I will get sick of each other real soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

at least they are closer to getting them up and running.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

O.K. , I've figured out how to get here. But it looks as if it's a secret. When are they going to put a direct link so everyone else can contribute?
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

The globe has to change the title on the BRUINS page. It still reads that the forum is undergoing changes. In any event, like a new shoe, it's a tight fit for now. Hopefully we'll be talking BRUINS until the light cahills appear on the upper delaware.  Just a note. Many posters amazed me this year on their lack of insight as to the value of PJ AXELSON. He no doubt frustrates the statisticians out there, but there's not a team in the league who would not want him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Too bad HFBoards is blocked at work...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

The globe has to change the title on the BRUINS page. It still reads that the forum is undergoing changes. In any event, like a new shoe, it's a tight fit for now. Hopefully we'll be talking BRUINS until the light cahills appear on the upper delaware.  Just a note. Many posters amazed me this year on their lack of insight as to the value of PJ AXELSON. He no doubt frustrates the statisticians out there, but there's not a team in the league who would not want him.
    Posted by watchtower
       my problem with p.j. is not p.j. but the bruins management who increase his time to p.p. and 1st or 2nd line duty because of injuries.. he is a very good penalty killer and a solid 4th liner at best.. do not put him in a situation of scoring because it,s not happening.... thats setting him up for failure and it,s not his fault.. use him correctly he is a asset, other wise listen to the boo birds.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I missed you all glad the board is back.  I looking forward to some interesting discussions.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

That was a little too gay for me. Sorry.
    Posted by blueyedmannyfan

What are you sorry about, being a bigot?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattyports. Show mattyports's posts

Welcome back, all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marc008. Show marc008's posts

Not looking to spam here im just inviting some of you guys to check out this great Bruins forum that me and my friends have its real nice we have been up and running for a few years and we always have alot of fun.

http://www.bostonbruinsfans.com/index.php

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

my problem with p.j. is not p.j. but the bruins management who increase his time to p.p. and 1st or 2nd line duty because of injuries.. he is a very good penalty killer and a solid 4th liner at best.. do not put him in a situation of scoring because it,s not happening.... thats setting him up for failure and it,s not his fault.. use him correctly he is a asset, other wise listen to the boo birds.....
    Posted by ohno1957

I think he was played so much to send a message to the 1st liners, who weren't performing very well. Look at their performance on those games in which PJ was over-played. If I had more time I'd link you to some stats. But you can find them on your own, I'm sure.