Fire Julien form

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

Re: Fire Julien form

you're an idiot

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

I'm on board with Firing Claude

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

In Response to Fire Julien form:
    I'm using this thread as this board's unofficial fire Julien form. Whoever agrees with me can say agreed below. Claude Julien has been allowed to run this Bruins team into incompetent in the playoffs for too long. Anything we've accomplished this postseason was ruined by everything Julien did. He's not a big game coach, and he never will be. Show your support for the fire Julien campaign below. This isn't a thread to show support for the pacifist piece of garbage.
    Posted by joeschmo25

Flame his  a*&

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Actually you're stupid, I haven't seen you post one good opinion since you've joined these boards. If you think he should stay around then you're not smart enough to actually make an informed comment on the game of hockey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Naaa. Philly better - Seguin will help

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

i wanted him fired in december.

the look on his face at the end of the game looked like someone who knew he was done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinizm. Show Bruinizm's posts

In Response to Fire Julien form:
    I'm using this thread as this board's unofficial fire Julien form. Whoever agrees with me can say agreed below. Claude Julien has been allowed to run this Bruins team into incompetent in the playoffs for too long. Anything we've accomplished this postseason was ruined by everything Julien did. He's not a big game coach, and he never will be. Show your support for the fire Julien campaign below. This isn't a thread to show support for the pacifist piece of garbage.
    Posted by joeschmo25

AGREED!!!!! TOO MANY MEN ON THE ICE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinizm. Show Bruinizm's posts

In Response to Re: Fire Julien form:
    Actually you're stupid, I haven't seen you post one good opinion since you've joined these boards. If you think he should stay around then you're not smart enough to actually make an informed comment on the game of hockey.
    Posted by joeschmo25

And does that make him any less of a fan Jerk off? U know for once Id like to meet someone like you who think fans should only have something smart to say.. Something educated to say.. U know why?? So I can shove my c!!k up ur a!! 4 real! and you can tell me how good it feels in your very educated way. Ill break your MOTHERFEN back!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinizm. Show Bruinizm's posts

By the way no I am not a internet tough guy etc etc I just happen to be a fan and have a PC d!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

no

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

In Response to Re: Fire Julien form : And does that make him any less of a fan Jerk off? U know for once Id like to meet someone like you who think fans should only have something smart to say.. Something educated to say.. U know why?? So I can shove my c!!k up ur a!! 4 real! and you can tell me how good it feels in your very educated way. Ill break your MOTHERFEN back!
    Posted by Bruinizm

I'd rather see a genuine fan giving his honest opinion then an internet tough guy who is trying to over compensate for something. Internet bullies are the weakest form of life because they don't even have the cahones to speak their mind outside of the internet. And saying you're not an internet tough guy doesn't clear you from saying something an internet tough guy would say. It just makes you delusional for thinking you're better than trash.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

Ok... lets blame julien for benching thomas, for signing satan, for the injuries to mcquaid and krejci and sturm.. lets fire julien for getting us to with in a game of the eastern conference finals with a depleted team when we almost missed the playoffs a month ago.... no, really, lets fire him before we beat the sabres, a team, according to barry melrose, we should lose to, because of miller. Lets blame julien 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

He got out coached by the guy I wanted to be hired, the old P bruins coach. I think the B's just need some more character players like Recchi. They are lacking some real tough players who never give up, these players gave up. I also just found out Richards' father is really Bobby Clarke. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I can't hold this against CJ, just a few months ago, we did not think this team would even make the playoffs.  He brought this team back and we did much better in the playoffs than expected.  I fault the GM; he had a chance to bring in a goal scorer at the trade deadline and did NOTHING.  After we lost Krejci and Strum, this series was over.  Just one more goal scorer would have made the difference and we would all be raving about how good CJ is. 

Put credit where credit is due.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

I don't blame Julien for benching Thomas during the season, but I blame him for not taking out Rask when he was getting destroyed in game 5. McQuaid's injury wasn't big because we had Stuart coming back. Krejci's injury was a cause of Chara giving him a death sentence by passing him the puck, sending him into Richard's path of destruction. I do blame Julien for consistently putting out an uninspired team who had no interest in playing to win. It's a coaches responsibility to inspire and energize players, something he's failed to do in two big playoff series in two years. No team is ever supposed to take a night off, let alone the vital points in a series and 1/3 of the regular season.

Oh, and Julien didn't sign Satan. That was Chiarelli who, despite resigning a guy like Ference for a 3 year extension, has made some great moves and has a much less exact science than Julien. 

The Bruins beat Buffalo because they didn't have a team deserving of a #3 spot. They had a dynamic goalie, who had played around 75-85 games already and had had a full season of bailing out an average team. He was incredible, but he was also tired and let out to dry.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

I'm 44. Possible that the Bruins will win the Cup again before I die but I really don't think that they will. '70 (5 years old) & '72 (7 years old) - wicked times!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

I don't blame Julien for benching Thomas during the season, but I blame him for not taking out Rask when he was getting destroyed in game 5. McQuaid's injury wasn't big because we had Stuart coming back. Krejci's injury was a cause of Chara giving him a death sentence by passing him the puck, sending him into Richard's path of destruction. I do blame Julien for consistently putting out an uninspired team who had no interest in playing to win. It's a coaches responsibility to inspire and energize players, something he's failed to do in two big playoff series in two years. No team is ever supposed to take a night off, let alone the vital points in a series and 1/3 of the regular season. Oh, and Julien didn't sign Satan. That was Chiarelli who, despite resigning a guy like Ference for a 3 year extension, has made some great moves and has a much less exact science than Julien.  The Bruins beat Buffalo because they didn't have a team deserving of a #3 spot. They had a dynamic goalie, who had played around 75-85 games already and had had a full season of bailing out an average team. He was incredible, but he was also tired and let out to dry.
    Posted by joeschmo25

I think your mistaking julien for the Captain of this team. Julein coaches... Chara is supposed to LEAD the team. and pull tuukka? seriosuly... i would love for you to give me a reason for why tuukka shoulda been pulled. Tuukka was left out to dry by his defense watching pucks on more than half of the goals phili scored. not to mention, i cant tell you how many goals were defelected.

So, let me get this straight... Julien had nothing to do witht the bruins having the best penalty kill in the playoffs? which, in my opinion, was the only reason thye got this far.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

You don't have to pull a goalie in after 4 shots because it's his fault, you can pull one who's not responsible because you either need a change of pace or just to give the guy a rest because he's getting shelled. I wasn't saying keep him out for the rest of the playoffs, but when you get 4 goals scored on you and your team is letting you out to dry you need to get out of there before you get shell shocked. And coaches control morale, yea a Captain needs to step up and become a leader (and don't get me wrong, I know Chara wasn't worth his weight this series and there's no excuse for it) but Julien controls a lineup, he can sit underperforming players and give other players a shot. It not only boosts the morale of the guys being brought in but it gives a shot in the arm to the guys who were coasting by and let their games suffer as a result. And Julien gives a system to the assistant coaches, who are the ones that control the in game plays. 

I know that deflection goals were a major reason why we lost. The lack of physical play in front of the net was the main reason why we lost this series. Shots from the point leading to deflection or garbage goals were the majority of the goals scored (besides fast break goals by Briere). 

There was a lot of reasons why we lost this series, but when a coach can't control his players then he can't continue to be in charge. He was fired from Montreal and New Jersey for a reason, and he still hasn't learned that a passive style of play isn't going to win you a Cup.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Is the "form" a pdf?  Maybe you forgot the attachment?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from McKodiak5. Show McKodiak5's posts

Forget Julien. Fire Jack Edwards. He is awful.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

No you fire him for some of the bonehead decisions and the teams lack of consistancy. He never played TT that was one mistake. Geesh Philly lost they starting golie and never missed a beat. CJ has a system that should be used in High School. No one goes after the puck and that is what happened in games 4-7. He is not much of a coach from what he showed in this series. These 4 loses will leave a stench on the team unless they clean him and some players who quit on the team leave. In Response to Re: Fire Julien form :
    Posted by Baseball-Dr

Could not have said it better!!! Well done!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

There was a lot of reasons why we lost this series, but when a coach can't control his players then he can't continue to be in charge. He was fired from Montreal and New Jersey for a reason, and he still hasn't learned that a passive style of play isn't going to win you a Cup.
    Posted by joeschmo25[/QUOTE]

Losing control of his players? i dont get it... i agree that the passive style of hockey wont win you a cup, but, look at the style of coaching. and i should reference jacques martin, becuase what the habs are doing right now, is the same damn style the bruins are playing. and the same style the devils won cups with. its not juliens fault for not having talent up front.

If you want to have beef with julien, it should be for underachieving. and personally, i dont know if that has anything to do with the contracts PC dished out...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Bruins simply didn't adjust to the Flyers down low cycle and the flyers did a great job luring the Bruins out of the defensive scheme that Julien gave them. My only beef with Julien is he didnt find a way to counter the Flyers adjustments and play a near flawless trap style after the Bruins got a 3-0 lead...The Bruins should of been able to Trap the Flyers in submission....they obviously didn't. Another year...another playoff lesson.

Sections
Shortcuts