Fire Julien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Fire Julien

Nothing else needs to be said.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from terry24. Show terry24's posts

Re: Fire Julien

Yeah, and pay him AND Dave Lewis unemployment. Please- Toe Blake couldn't help this bunch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Totally disagree with your statement--- this team needs new and better leadership.  The current situation/losing streak will continue until CJ is shown the door.  He has no clue how to motivate his team and can't adjust.  He only knows 1 way--and Its not working---find someone else--- the fat lady is humming.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

If they dont fire him they should at least pressure him to change the lines or something put savy on bergeron on the first line.  Stack the lines nothing else seems to work change ur strategy have a more aggressive forecheck and breakout instead of staying back and have are "great" defensive system beat teams

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

he isn't getting fired, get over it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

even though he deserves to be davecarr....so keep riding his coattails he seems to be leading you in the right direction.....1 of the most stubborn coaches ive ever seen coach the bruins...my only hope is he doesnt ruin this young core that the bruins have

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

I'm not putting my opinion of the guy into this. He's not going to get fired, it's been covered time and time again.. PC fires another coach, so the B's will be paying 3 coaches at the same time? Career suicide. He'll find every other solution first.

He isn't going anywhere, so no point in making thread after thread about it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I was just talkin to a buddy of mine who is a Devils fan.  I was complaining to him about how bad the Bruins are playing and his exact quote was "That why we fired JUlien even though we were in first place a couple of years ago".  AND  "As long as he is coaching Boston, They have no chance at advancing in the playoffs past the second round--- and they will probably not make playoffs again until he is gone".

The other teams have NO RESPECT for the BRUINS because of Julien.  HE HAS GOT TO GO!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonCherry. Show DonCherry's posts

I want Neely behind the bench. If Chiarelli is too much of a pusssy to can Julien, fire him too. Julien would be long gone if Sinden was still GM.

Sections
Shortcuts