Fire Jullien Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slb200809. Show slb200809's posts

Fire Jullien Tonight

9 in a row this has got to be a joke and if i was running the Bruins just like George Steinbrenner ran the Yankees everybody on the bruins coaching staff would be fired.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Re: Fire Jullien Tonight

I agree, enough is enough.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The players are definetly trying and putting an effort to it.   If they did not want to play for Julien i don't think they would play that hard.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

they outshot the habs by a huge margin..the problem is they can't finish and Rask wasn't able to hold the lead

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

You know Bruins brass needs to listen to one of the best hockey minds, Lou Lamoriello. He fired Claude with a team in FIRST PLACE. CJ's time as head coach is over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Cus Julien is the one shooting at the open nets

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mohawkbruin1. Show mohawkbruin1's posts

Julien is a poosey coach now, sits a heart and soul guy like thornton, when he should sit high priced guys like ryder and wideman, sure thornton might not score but plays hard, i am sick of ryder having chances and missing, sit his asss a few games, also hunwick is a joke, julien came off as a tough approach coach but is showing why he gets canned early in his tenures with teams

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

savard & ryder as your shoot out choices??? a passer, and whatever ryder is....no sense at all. bergeron & sturm should have been out there!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I don't think the Bruins played defense after they took the lead 2-0.  it could have been 4-0 in the second.  If the Bruins score the game is over and everyone in here would be saying the Bruins are back.  There is a thin line in between a win and a loss in the league.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

What about Geoff Ward?  He's the assistant coach that makes the plays for the Bruins' "powerplay", if you even want to call it that.  Only 1 for 6 tonight.  If they had just scored 1 more goal on the PP, there would have been a different outcome to the game.  Fire Julien, WARD, and the rest of the inept coaching staff!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from drewdg1212. Show drewdg1212's posts

noooooooooo fire PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

So the Bruins fire a coach, then hire another to make the playoffs. The Bruins are not major contenders for the Cup.  So why not wait, if you want to blame the coach for the losing streak. Shouldn't the "new coach" work from scratch during the summer. There are bigger issues than the coach.  Savard and Lucic are not playing very well. TT is not making the key saves.  Chara is hurt.  The defense has a number one and a number four defenseman.  The offense lacks creativity and scoring. Now get this, if the Bruins were to win 5 games in a row, the playoffs are achievable. Crazy!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Nice choice not to have Krejci out on the 4 on 3. What goes through CJ's head??? I say it's time for another coach. His PP units are terrible. Get rid of the coaching staff period!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Actually jwb413, if you read one of my posts, you would see that assistant coach Geoff Ward works on the PP.  I know for sure that he runs the plays for the unit, and I'm pretty sure he has some say in the line combinations, although I may be wrong.  Either way, they should both be fired.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from negler41. Show negler41's posts

if you can't spell his name you shouldn't be allowed to ask him to be fired....

This team forgot their balls in training camp this year.  Period.  The only reason they were still in it during the first half is that they were playing slouches.  Now that their schedule is getting a little tougher they can't hang.

Hindsight is 20/20 but PC made the right move by not getting Kovalchuk.  Really sad to see but they might end up being sellers this year.  Real disappointing, but it might be a reality.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonCherry. Show DonCherry's posts

Chiarelli has less balls than Phil Kessel, he will watch his team collapse, and scrrew up with two high draft picks by picking up another Zach Hamill and anoter Lars Jonsson. He never adressed the team's needs nearly 60 games into the season, and thinks Julien is doing a great job.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

"savard & ryder as your shoot out choices??? a passer, and whatever ryder is....no sense at all. bergeron & sturm should have been out there!! "

Why these two?  maybe because they lead the team in shootout % at home.

Savard was 2 out of 3 for 66.7%  with 1 goal being the GDG(game deciding goal)
    Ryder   was 2 out of 4 for 50%     with 1 goal being the GDG

Bergeron at home 0 out of 6 shots taken
    Sturm has not taken a shot at home or away this year

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Watching the Bruins this year is not only painful, but some of the most boring hockey i have ever watched!

Sections
Shortcuts