First time ever saying this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

First time ever saying this

This team is an embarrassment. Getting outclassed by a last place team.  Both goals Thomas in nowhere land.  If I was Jacobs I would fire all of them. Bring up providence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: First time ever saying this

I am just stunned.  This is beyond my lowest expectations ever.

This is really really really really really really bad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Krejci, Chara, Bergeron, Lucic, Wideman, Thomas, etc.. All multi millionaires.. what a joke......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I can't believe this.  I feel like I'm floating.

The wheels and doors just fell off the bus, and the bus is going down the wrong road and over a cliff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Anyone else having flashbacks to Dave Lewis land?  They look lost.  They look like they've quit or like they're waiting for someone to save them from themselves.  Totally looks like they've gone Lewis.  Something's got to give, but I hope it's not some stupid cavalry charge trade that will look splashy but accomplish nothing. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

BookBoy - ab so effen loutely.  You read my mind.  Lewis deja vu.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Rask looks okay tonight... Sorry, I am so stunned that I can't think of anything else to say.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Cant believe it , so fun to watch that team last year and so sad to see whats going on right now....

What is happening ?????????????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I just saw the replay of Whitney stepping past Chara, it was even worse than I thought.  Chara was just floating out there...

A lame poke check????  Against Ray Whitney????  I am speachless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

yeah garbage day just past and I think they forgot something..... this f'n bruins team. I hate to say it but I think it is time to trade Chara and save ourselves 7 mill for a player tht can score. what happened to our norris trophy winner and our vezina winner. this team is lifeless and if you think Savard can turn it around you are mistaken. there is no confidence at all and when they get down 2 or more the game is over because they cant score. 56.8 mill and not 1 goal scorer????? this si not how it is supposed to be is it Bruins fans? getting thrashed by the last place team in the league WOW :0( what a joke. I will always be a Bruins fan but this is getting very hard to swallow. 5th place to 12th in less than a week, we are now in the eye of the Leafs.  just venting sorry

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Build around Rask, Lucic and Bergy....every one else should be on the table.  Unbelievable game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

can't trade 20 players. mainly because of contracts. the coach is usually the one to fall.

if they didn't give a point for OT losses we would have been in this boat a month ago.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

we should get at least two studs through the next two drafts, at least one all-star caliber player....i hope its Fowler....and I have hopes that Colborne will be a legit 2nd line player maybe 1st

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Rask looks okay tonight... Sorry, I am so stunned that I can't think of anything else to say.

nothing against Rask but he has only had 2 shots on goal so far

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocketdan9. Show rocketdan9's posts

The reason why the bruins stink

1. Injuries magnification. You have had Savard, Lucic (most of the year and still prob not 100 percent), Krecji (seriously not the same since his injury, might have been brought back too soon), Ference, Stuart, Tim Thomas, Bergeron (never been the same since concussions and never will be), Sturm (just came back from injuries last year), stuart

2. Players we lost that we didn't think did much for the team such as axelson, ward and yelle. They provided us incredible leadership that we are missing right now. Guys who have won it all and know how to help the younger guys maintain their edge game in and game out. PC may had no choice though to resign them as first we needed to resign other key younger players and two they were at certain stages in their career where they can't do much on the ice to help the team. I would love to bring back yelle though even as an assistant coach.

3. Kessel and Savard. Absolutely huge losses for the team. They produced like 30 percent of the offensive output alone last season. Savard especially. When you have a top line that wears out opponents defense and goaltending as much as they did last season, it is much easier for the rest of the bruins to apply pressure and succeed. You just can't have a team with 2nd and 3rd line talents be able to take a team very far. Maybe 7th or 8th spot into the playoffs

4. CJ type of game vs the players inability to provide that because of reason 1 above. Julien requires full effort for every possesion on the ice. His strategy is simple but you have to work hard and not make one mistake or else it could mess up everything. If it works you have what you saw last year, a 1st place disciplined team and if it does not you have this years team thus far.

So the answer is not to 1st get rid of CJ though at this pace he might lose control of the team all together even if everyone comesback healthy and 2 major trades won't do anything really for the team because the system is broken right now . A minor trade though for a guy like yelle or ward type of player though would be a better thing to do. We really need a leader (Because Chara is a show leader vs what a true leader is imo).

So lets wait till savard comesback, lets pair him up with Satan and lucic give the team a rest for the upcoming all star weekend and see where we go after that. I'm sure we will be a good team like last season with some time. If things don't pan out though look for CJ to go. (he can criticize wideman all he wants but instead he should be able to light a fire under his butt to play better)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Toe219. Show Toe219's posts

You'd think they'd be finishing checks, taking the body, maybe mad enough to drop the gloves.... It's amazing how the fundamentals/positioning are so lacking on an NHL team. I watched Philly & Pittsburgh this afternoon and really enjoyed the pace & excitement of it. This, almost like a mercy killing. They'll fire CJ and we'll win a couple and then go back to crappy hockey... We're so far away from being a contender.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from icexpert98. Show icexpert98's posts

If we're not careful our own 1st round pick may be better than the pick from Toronto..... sad sad sad

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Let's see how professionals get out of this mess !!!   What now ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

rocketdan - no no no no no.

Injuries or not this team should have showed up ready to play today.

They did not show up ready to play today.  That is coaching.

I was even thinking that if they started to lose this game, they should still get something out of it, something should have happened, checking should have been tight, some body should have made a statement.

And none of it happened, nothing happened except for rolling over and getting picked apart by Carolina.

Hey, I got rose colored glasses on and I see it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

post game interview what CJ said was "and before you knew it, they pushed us right out of the game" or something like that.

So you know you're going to lose.  You know you have a discipline problem.  And nobody gets benched.  And everybody's ice time stays the same.  And you don't seem agitated after this loss.

What's wrong with this picture?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roosevelt45. Show Roosevelt45's posts

Given the team's performance today, one has to wonder whether the players still want to play for Julien. I can understand a loss against Ottawa, but against Carolina?!? It seems to me that the players are sending a message to Chiarelli. All of this is very discouraging. If Julien is to pay the price, some players will have to be accountable for their poor showing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

Just a question - is there a drug problem on this team? They remind me an awful lot of how Ottawa fell hard a couple of years ago, amid allegations that some of the boys were partying heavily with some kind of white powder. Lord knows, they're playing like they're minds are in a haze.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

It's been an embarassment for a long time now!!! Wake up!!! They are an irrelevant team in this area...right up there with the Revolution, the Blazers, and the Breakers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

Just wondering.. because you can't explain all of this by saying the room is messed up because of Ference and the union BS early in the year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Thank goodness the Bruins players did not get into a fight because my evening nap would have been interrupted.  Where is the life in the team?  No fighting, no determination, lack of confidence, and no response to the coach.  I guess I maybe wrong, the trade winds maybe already blowing and the players know it.