Florida Win=Good

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Florida Win=Good

Florida taking this game was really important for us.  With Toronto beating the Sabers tonight, the Panthers win keeps them 3 points ahead.  The Islanders also crushed Phili so they are still 3 ahead as well.

Is is tough watching us struggle at home against bad teams, but I truly believe having a better pick (1st or 2nd) will be a huge part in fixing that problem. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

Re: Florida Win=Good

In Response to Florida Win=Good:
    Florida taking this game was really important for us.  With Toronto beating the Sabers tonight, the Panthers win keeps them 3 points ahead.  The Islanders also crushed Phili so they are still 3 ahead as well. Is is tough watching us struggle at home against bad teams, but I truly believe having a better pick (1st or 2nd) will be a huge part in fixing that problem. 
    Posted by TuukkainNet

can't argue with that...perhaps some light at the end of the tunnel

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

With Philly losing, and hopefully Atlanta losing, standings won't be much affected by the loss tonight. Still looking more and more like Philly will be the odd man out if anyone were to make a move into the top 8

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

hey who did Florida face? They must really be a bad team...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Agree... but that game was painful to watch!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ya know I actually pegged Philly for the cup...I knew goaltending was an issue but with the talent they have up front and in net and to lay an egg like that is priceless...heads are gonna roll in Philly...I wouldnt be shocked if anyone was dealt off the team including Richards...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CdnBruinsFan. Show CdnBruinsFan's posts

I don't mind the "perspective", always good to look for a silver lining and I agree that getting the #1 or #2 pick will help this franchise....BUT.....backing into the playoffs simply means your a*s end is exposed to anything that will FIT!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizard861. Show wizard861's posts

WHAT

A

BUNCH

OF

SHEEP!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Looks like Philly and Boston could really help each other out in the off season....one team can score and the other can defend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Caps beat Thrashers...Carolina tied up

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Re: Florida Win=Good:
    I have to agree FLO win is big. I would rather have a top 2 pick than watch this team get ousted in the first round.
    Posted by mitchco98

here, here....  although one shouldn't expect a kid to come in and turn this sorry bunch around all alone.... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I guess its a typical case of the glass half full if you think that way.. on the other side getting two points tonite would have taken the  pressure off  Saturday's big game against the Leafs.. it won't be easy that's for sure the way the Leafs are playing .. Florida has always given the Bruins fits every game they play.. but the effort was there by the B's , just no finish.. and isn't that the microcosm of the whole season..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

In Response to Re: Florida Win=Good : here, here....  although one shouldn't expect a kid to come in and turn this sorry bunch around all alone.... 
    Posted by days-of-Orr

Hall or Seguin, a healthy Savvy and Lucic, some competitive youth fighting for spots (Colborne, Caron, Alexandrov, Marchand) and perhaps a trade for a for a veteran sniper. Those things will make the B's better...how much better is the question. 

In that list I think Hall or Seguin is the least realistic of happening.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

In Response to Re: Florida Win=Good : Hall or Seguin, a healthy Savvy and Lucic, some competitive youth fighting for spots (Colborne, Caron, Alexandrov, Marchand) and perhaps a trade for a for a veteran sniper. Those things will make the B's better...how much better is the question.  In that list I think Hall or Seguin is the least realistic of happening.
    Posted by TuukkainNet

Yep you're right Tuukka, Seguin or Hall would be huge for this franchise.  I can't even be to disappointed about this loss because I will be absolutely fuming if Toronto passes a couple teams in the remaining week or so.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

What a tough game to watch. I know that's not everything that comes down to that, but it seems like, alot of time this season, we were just bad lucked. I mean, we played a better game than the Panthers tonight, but we lost. We had so many more scoring opportunities, but we lost. OK, the guys can't bury their chances, but shots blocked by defensemen's skate or things like that...what can you do for it ??? The power play struggling, that doesn't help.......oh my god...painful season full of deceptions.......
    Posted by Remi72

Ditto.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Philly's going no where this year. Emery got hurt, Leighton replaced him. Leighton got hurt, Boucher replaced him. Boucher stinks.

Shame Carolina gave up a point, but it's all good. Toronto still 3 points behind anyone, and the teams they are closest too still have a game in hand :)

And Wizard, go away. If people only rooted for teams that won, where would the other 29 teams be? Go hop on a bandwagon somewhere

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Florida Win=Good:
    Florida taking this game was really important for us.  With Toronto beating the Sabers tonight, the Panthers win keeps them 3 points ahead.  The Islanders also crushed Phili so they are still 3 ahead as well. Is is tough watching us struggle at home against bad teams, but I truly believe having a better pick (1st or 2nd) will be a huge part in fixing that problem. 
    Posted by TuukkainNet
    Thanks tuuka a least you can see the big picture.

Although a bruin lose in OT would have been better.

Sections
Shortcuts