Flyer fan comments on tsn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

Flyer fan comments on tsn

Not sure how many of you go on TSN.CA but we could use all of the bruin nation to help put some of these flyer fans in their place.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from philathrilla. Show philathrilla's posts

Re: Flyer fan comments on tsn

Mac, thanks for the multiple threads on the same subject, especially updating everyone on what happens on Canadian forums discussing the Boston-Philly series.  I'm taking a pure guess here, but I would say those TSN posts are probably Canadian Flyer fans up there, eh. 

Keep it real or just stay north.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

In Response to Re: Flyer fan comments on tsn:
    Mac, thanks for the multiple threads on the same subject, especially updating everyone on what happens on Canadian forums discussing the Boston-Philly series.  I'm taking a pure guess here, but I would say those TSN posts are probably Canadian Flyer fans up there, eh.  Keep it real or just stay north.
    Posted by philathrilla

Sorry Guys for the double Post. It wouldn't post the first time.
    Yes, Lots of Flyer fans up here. Including my Brother who is not very happy his bro told him how the Flyers are overated and that the bruins would be a different team in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from philathrilla. Show philathrilla's posts

In Response to Re: Flyer fan comments on tsn:
    In Response to Re: Flyer fan comments on tsn : Sorry Guys for the double Post. It wouldn't post the first time. Yes, Lots of Flyer fans up here. Including my Brother who is not very happy his bro told him how the Flyers are overated and that the bruins would be a different team in the playoffs.
    Posted by Macacanadiannut

Thanks for not taking my post too seriously.  If you ask alot of the fans from the 'better teams' who are no longer playing, everyone would say both teams are overated.  Unfortunately for the fans of those 'better teams' their egos aren't the deciding factor as to who plays deeper into the playoffs.

Take care.

Sections
Shortcuts