For fans going to game 3 Make the garden a mad house!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

For fans going to game 3 Make the garden a mad house!

I hope the fans in attendance will be rockin the bruins deserve this even if they get down a goal. Don't let them quick they will feed off your noise! Wish I could go to the game but will be watching on tv. Don't underestimate what a factor you can all be. I remember the bruins were down 0-2 to the habs in the 2008 playoffs and had gone 0-8 vs them in the regular season. Game 3 of that series the crowd I believe had a big part of the bruins winning game 3 as well as the crowd willed them to victory in game 6 of that series.  If you can get drunk and loud there is nothing like getting tanked and yelling your brains out and not having a voice the next morning when your reading the press clippings after your team wins!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Re: For fans going to game 3 Make the garden a mad house!

Any of you guys going to either game 3 or game 4?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jpotrzeba51. Show Jpotrzeba51's posts

In Response to For fans going to game 3 Make the garden a mad house!:
    [QUOTE]I hope the fans in attendance will be rockin the bruins deserve this even if they get down a goal. Don't let them quick they will feed off your noise! Wish I could go to the game but will be watching on tv. Don't underestimate what a factor you can all be. I remember the bruins were down 0-2 to the habs in the 2008 playoffs and had gone 0-8 vs them in the regular season. Game 3 of that series the crowd I believe had a big part of the bruins winning game 3 as well as the crowd willed them to victory in game 6 of that series.  If you can get drunk and loud there is nothing like getting tanked and yelling your brains out and not having a voice the next morning when your reading the press clippings after your team wins!
    Posted by MILANlucic17[/QUOTE]
    I'll be there with the girlfriend who I've converted into a die-hard. Any knowledge of whether or not they're doing a takeoff party outside the garden prior to as they did last year agains montreal in game 1?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

im all 4 that

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoxCrusher. Show BoxCrusher's posts

I'm going tonight and I was at the game 3 vs. the Habs in 2008.  The Garden was NUTS then.  Made the game one of the best I've ever seen.  Let's get the place rocking today as well!

GO B'S!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I live in Calgary and can't come to game but I'll be watching, so please cheer alittle louder for me and I'll cheer so you can hear me from there. The boy's have been playing the way we wanted ti all season and hope they can be better at home. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

You're right Brunod; the boys have been playing much better as of late. I just hope they can keep up the intensity. 

I'll be at a sports bar in Atlanta screaming for the black and gold tonight.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: For fans going to game 3 Make the garden a mad house!:
    I'm going tonight and I was at the game 3 vs. the Habs in 2008.  The Garden was NUTS then.  Made the game one of the best I've ever seen.  Let's get the place rocking today as well! GO B'S!!!!!!!!
    Posted by BoxCrusher

That's exactly the kinda atmosphere that needs to be present ALL GAME LONG tonight. The fans can make a difference in the player psych! And the news of Savard getting closer to returning has to lift the guys in the dressing room as well I'm sure....

I'll have my rear end parked in my recliner tonight watching, yelling and screaming each time the B's crush a Sabre.......or score a goal!!

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

I'll be glued to the set in Richmond Hill, Ontario at 7:00 tonight. Love the Bruins and I'm looking forward to a BIG win tonight against a Sabres team that I hate (except when they're beating the Leafs).

And really happy to see Ryder turning it around. He got ridden hard all year. Put a couple more in tonight, Michael!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MiesterBruinmaker. Show MiesterBruinmaker's posts

Thank goodness for Vanek going down or else we would not have a shot in this series!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I live in Nova Scotia and won't be there...but HD surround sound will be loud...make me  have goose bumps...its time for the underdog bruins to make some noise tonight...I always love when we play that role...

Lets Go BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from emjake5236. Show emjake5236's posts

There needs to be constant noise in that building the whole game!!! aree you fan enough....?1st round playoffs! its called bruins

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Lets do it! Its time for the fans to step-up their game. Lets not wait for the "Cheer" sign to flash on the board. Time to get crazy and enjoy this game!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Make it like the old garden with the glass shaking, constant noise...

GO BRUINS GO...BBQ is warming up...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Hard to tell so far on the noise level on the CBC broadcast........and the quick Buffalo goal put a little damper on things.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Nice job on the noise level people! Now lets pick it up for game 4!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Mission accomplished. Looked like a house of monkeys during the last 5 minutes

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yeah,  the last 6minutes was nuts !
    They need to be like that all night though. 

Sections
Shortcuts