Forsberg in Boston?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thunder21. Show thunder21's posts

Forsberg in Boston?

There aren't any rumours, just an interesting speculation. ESPN says Forsberg is making a comeback and hasn't looked so good in five years. I love Forsberg and would be thrilled if the Bruins picked him up. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Forsberg in Boston?

I heard on one of the streams while watching the Bruins pre-season (I think NHL Network or TSN) there are three teams in the East showing interest in his services.
    I wouldn't get too excited as I don't think the Bruins are among those teams.
    Sundin also might want to return but him,  for sure, we do not need.  We're strong with centers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

I guess no one here knows about the plane incident/free agent visit to Boston a few years ago

Forsberg wants no part of Boston

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins9186dc. Show bruins9186dc's posts

Not happening. The B's have limited cap space, and while they could obviously throw something around 1.0mill to him, I'm assuming PC would rather save the money to utilize it come trade deadline.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

LOL NO THANKS

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

I'd rather we invite Fluery.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

I would love to see Fleury make it on any team!!!  What he has done is simply inspirational....I think the Oilers should pick him up just to tick off Calgary fans!!!!  I really do think that he can take a roster spot somewhere in the league. As for Forsberg...I just don't see that happening.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

i'd rather see sundin in a bruins uniform than forsberg.at least he 's bigger.only one problem though, he costs too dam much.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Sundin is bigger, Forsberg is far tougher hence many of his injuries. Forsberg was rated as one of best players in NHL over more than 1 season, Sundin though a star was never even thought of as an MVP.

If Forsberg can come back in game shape he is going to help big time to the team that gets him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Disk0thek. Show Disk0thek's posts

No thanks.  Can't stay healthy and we have no cap space.  If anything, I'd rather invite Fleury.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Forsbergh is a has been ...I think the Bruins would be better with Ken Hodge or Phil Esposito ...lets bring one back ...

Come on ...give me a break

GO BRUINS ! !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeffMaine. Show JeffMaine's posts

In Response to Re: Forsberg in Boston?:
    [QUOTE]I guess no one here knows about the plane incident/free agent visit to Boston a few years ago Forsberg wants no part of Boston
    Posted by gcolez[/QUOTE]

Actually that is VERY incorrect.

Forsberg DID want to come to Boston.  However, the Bruins were rightly concerned about his health, and wanted to try to find someone healthier.

There was no incident.  At least nothing happened that caused him to not want to be in Boston.

Unless you can provide a clear link that details the "incident", as well as direct comments from Forsberg....nothing happened.

Burden on proof is on the accuser.

Later

Sections
Shortcuts