From now on YOU will pay respect to the BRUINS : signed..Mark Stuart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

From now on YOU will pay respect to the BRUINS : signed..Mark Stuart

Mark handled Carcillo and Laperriere way to go Mark .....BRUINS have regain confidence and got the spark thanks to Mr Cooke and Mr Campbell
    Who'll stop the BRUINS ! ! ! ! ! !    

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

Re: From now on YOU will pay respect to the BRUINS : signed..Mark Stuart

Where I do hope they continue this kiss butt way of playing..

IT was just one game.... BUT I hope they can keep it up...

Go b's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: From now on YOU will pay respect to the BRUINS : signed..Mark Stuart:
    Where I do hope they continue this kiss butt way of playing.. IT was just one game.... BUT I hope they can keep it up... Go b's
    Posted by STFU-Yankee-fans

That has to be one of the funniest typos ever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference

Mark wearing "A" just may do it. He may have the leadership qualities that are needed in the locker room and balls to take it to the opposition on the ice

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: From now on YOU will pay respect to the BRUINS : signed..Mark Stuart:
    Where I do hope they continue this kiss butt way of playing.. IT was just one game.... BUT I hope they can keep it up... Go b's
    Posted by STFU-Yankee-fans

Agree- one game is NOT a trend, starting point yes, but Rask still had to play out of his mind as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

I'm not convinced this is a turning point. We've had four or five "turning points" this season when the Bruins play great but they don't keep it up like they did last year. They need to go on a streak of great wins to prove it's truly a turning point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Let the streak begin

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I will put 100 bones that Stewie is the first to maul Cooke on the 18th..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Looch will be ready for that game , his nose should be 100%

But I suspect the Pens will put Cooke has a healthy scratch ...they know damn well what's expected from the B,s for that game...we're on a mission 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenianBlood. Show FenianBlood's posts

He reminds me of Scott Stevens !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

no they will dress cooke, and the thinking behind this is as follows: The bruins want revenge on Cooke, if hes not on the ice, they might just go after someone else, sayyyyy 87?
    Posted by pbergeron37

Hopefully they go after 87 as well.  Eye for an eye, that means they went after our star (Savvy) we go after the guy who hit him (Cooke aka pu$$$y) and Crosby and/or Malkin [their star(s)]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I LOVE THE TITLE

FREAKIN AWSOME!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Stuey made a personal statement vs the Flyers.  There are a lot of people doubting this team right now for a lack of toughness and at least some B's are stepping up.  he took on their big boys too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

You have to crawl before you can walk.. The B's have been limping along for a while.. Seeing Mark Stuart step up like that and spark the team is awesome..
    He deserevs a ton of credit for taking on all comers and fairing pretty well too ...

Keep it going and we will be on a roll heading into the playoffs.. Everyone starts out even at that point so teams that are peaking will go far. No false illusions that this team will do any significant damage but they might be a spoiler .. Be nice if they can pay back the favor to the Pens.. 6 days and counting..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

You have to crawl before you can walk.. The B's have been limping along for a while.. Seeing Mark Stuart step up like that and spark the team is awesome.. He deserevs a ton of credit for taking on all comers and fairing pretty well too ... Keep it going and we will be on a roll heading into the playoffs.. Everyone starts out even at that point so teams that are peaking will go far. No false illusions that this team will do any significant damage but they might be a spoiler .. Be nice if they can pay back the favor to the Pens.. 6 days and counting..
    Posted by SupportLocal81

Well said, i couldn`t have said it any better!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Mark King of the Scots!

If he had stepped away from Carcillo and shouted FREEDOM, the hearts of the B's and B's fans alike could not have been any prouder.

He took on a monster that has ran circles around the B's in our previous games. He is going to be taking on a few of the heavyweights from here on out.

Ole Ole Ole!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

Hats off to Mark, he's been a quality player for this team for several years now, and last night he showed another side of what he has to offer.

Definitely need to re-sign him when his contract comes up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Looch will be ready for that game , his nose should be 100% But I suspect the Pens will put Cooke has a healthy scratch ...they know damn well what's expected from the B,s for that game...we're on a mission   
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

I don't think Looch's nose will be ready by then, that thing needs rehab.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: From now on YOU will pay respect to the BRUINS : signed..Mark Stuart : I don't think Looch's nose will be ready by then, that thing needs rehab.
    Posted by lereve77

We just need to continue to play with passion. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

you CANNOT go after Crosby. What you do is play a VERY physical game against him, whenever he touches the puck, shoulder to chest, shoulder to chest, or even shoulder to head, but don't go crazy, nothing from behind, nothing from the blind side, make sure you can see the front of his sweater
    Posted by pbergeron37

I agree, legal hard hits.  Chaos is not all bad!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puppydog1. Show puppydog1's posts

I hope we finish the season as the #7 seed...the we'll maybe play the (Crosby and Malkin-less) Penguins in the first round.

Wish we could put Wensink, Secord, O'Reilly and Jonathan over the boards.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puppydog1. Show puppydog1's posts

Legal hard hits to the head, groin, kidneys, chin and knees.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puppydog1. Show puppydog1's posts

Didn't we just learn that hits to the head from the blind side ARE legal??  I say go totally headhunting on the 18th.  Crosby, Malkin and Staal and let Cooke watch. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puppydog1. Show puppydog1's posts

Colin Campbell has ruled blindside shots to the head ARE legal so I say go for it.

Crosby, Malkin and Stall need to be carried off on backboards.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

I agree 100 percent with puppydog1.