From TSN: Thomas Ready To Reclaim Bruins' Top Goalie Spot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

From TSN: Thomas Ready To Reclaim Bruins' Top Goalie Spot

Just advising of an article:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=334269

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernBrewin. Show NorthernBrewin's posts

Re: From TSN: Thomas Ready To Reclaim Bruins' Top Goalie Spot

Tuukka & Timmy are the 1-2 we need.

Timmy can still be competitive with the B's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

May the best goalie win. Which is only good for the Bruins !   Go B's Go !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Any chance we can pay NESN to broadcast Providence games when Timmy the Empty Net is playing so I don't have to watch?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I 'm not sure about Thomas reeclaiming the top spot but he could reclaim equal billing with Rask.Rask is obviously the no.1 going in but if he falters and TT can come up big ,who knows?If TT isn't sharp when he gets his shot early on I think the B's will be looking to move him.I hope he gives Rask a run for his money.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: From TSN: Thomas Ready To Reclaim Bruins' Top Goalie Spot:
    [QUOTE]Any chance we can pay NESN to broadcast Providence games when Timmy the Empty Net is playing so I don't have to watch?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Anyway we can pay the globe not to allow idiots like you on here!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From TSN: Thomas Ready To Reclaim Bruins' Top Goalie Spot : Anyway we can pay the globe not to allow idiots like you on here!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

aw come on, I'm not a TT hater, but I can understand them.  He's a scrambler and that can send shock waves threw goalie connosieurs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

Thomas is still a great goalie, it's just that Raask is young and on the way up.  Personally, I feel confident with both goalies, and in today's NHL, you pretty much need two #1 guys.  If one goes down (and goalies do get nagging injuries) the other is good enough to fill the void. 

It's difficult at times to read what is said about Thomas because, as I'm sure some of you know, it was not too long ago when this team was a bottom feeder, not making the playoffs, and Thomas was the ONLY bright spot on the team.  He's earned his spot.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From TSN: Thomas Ready To Reclaim Bruins' Top Goalie Spot : Anyway we can pay the globe not to allow idiots like you on here!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Have to agree with Badhab, the poster does not like TT.  At times I don't but he has a right to make a remark. BTW Tuuka and TT will be bears in net.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From TSN: Thomas Ready To Reclaim Bruins' Top Goalie Spot : Have to agree with Badhab, the poster does not like TT.  At times I don't but he has a right to make a remark. BTW Tuuka and TT will be bears in net.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

It would be a different story if SoxFanInIL wasn't strumming the same, tired chord over and over and over again.  Enough already.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tim Thomas the Rodney Dangerfield of the NHL Timmah....