Fun poll

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfanssuck. Show bostonfanssuck's posts

Re: Fun poll

Rask stunk the place up against the Flyers.What a double standard because fans like a name and a mask.Forget how aweful he played in the final 4 games it's ok.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfanssuck. Show bostonfanssuck's posts

In Response to Re: Fun poll:
    In Response to Re: Fun poll : by collapse do you mean a rookie that didnt stand on his head every game? or a team that plays a defensive system that cant hold a 3 goal lead,, clearly it was Rasks fault. oh ya and Zach hamill rules
    Posted by BruinsNumber4
    I to missed Hamills play in the playoffs last year or could it be he was not involved?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Trade Rask back to the Leafs for Phil Kessel.

Then the trade becomes the biggest swindle in the history of Hockey:

Andrew Raycroft for 2 First Round Choices and a 2nd Rounder!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Fun poll : I to missed Hamills play in the playoffs last year or could it be he was not involved?
    Posted by bostonfanssuck

The Bruins knew they weren't going to win the Cup, so they let Hamill rest.  They didn't want him to get injured.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfanssuck. Show bostonfanssuck's posts

In Response to Re: Fun poll : The Bruins knew they weren't going to win the Cup, so they let Hamill rest.  They didn't want him to get injured.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot
    LOL I think you hit the nail on the head.

Sections
Shortcuts