Game #1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Game #1

Hi,
    Anybody knows where I can watch the game on Web?
    Thanks a lot

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: Game #1

In Response to Game #1:
    Hi, Anybody knows where I can watch the game on Web? Thanks a lot
    Posted by sinus007

cbc.ca

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

ustream.tv has it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

http://atdhe.net/17438/watch-boston-bruins-vs-buffalo-sabres

is there an actual game thread or just draft talk?

they're still playing!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

WOOO Recchi goes shelf!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

wow are there more than 3 people watching this game?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Too bad because the Bruins have been the better team in the second and they have hit the post twice!!  The deserve better.  Next goal will be a big one!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadBear. Show BigBadBear's posts

In Response to Re: Game #1:
    wow are there more than 3 people watching this game?
    Posted by 86redsox

95% of the people here just come to debate pointless issues and dont even care about the current happenings of the bruins. Theres 10x more topics on the front page about draft day which is months away compared to the playoffs which are going on now and the bruins are apart of...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadBear. Show BigBadBear's posts

Too bad because the Bruins have been the better team in the second and they have hit the post twice!!  The deserve better.  Next goal will be a big one!!
    Posted by lucaooo

They look like a whole different team from the first period. It was a big let down when the sabres got there second goal though, it seemed like the bruins had them running.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

BBB--was wondering if there were fans left . Guess I should file that in the "i was wrong" thread.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

I've liked the physical play so far, If only we could get some scoring

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

think that was the latest penalty call ive ever seen.

A dive,the b's touched the puck,crowd groans, THEN the arm goes up.

huh?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadBear. Show BigBadBear's posts

think that was the latest penalty call ive ever seen. A dive,the b's touched the puck,crowd groans, THEN the arm goes up. huh?
    Posted by 86redsox

I didn't know what to think of that especially after vanek pushed down whoever moments before for no call.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The Sabres can thank the 2 posts for this win.  This round is far from being over!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from USARMY1. Show USARMY1's posts

I've liked the physical play so far, If only we could get some scoring
    Posted by IHateManning

Is this the 1st game you've seen all year?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

In Response to Re: Game #1 : Is this the 1st game you've seen all year?
    Posted by USARMY1

No, I didn't say I was surprised, it just would have been nice

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: Game #1 : No, I didn't say I was surprised, it just would have been nice
    Posted by IHateManning

probably one of the most complete efforts of the year.  yet some posters want to throw in the towel, and throw the team under a bus.
    really have a hard time comprehending that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

In Response to Re: Game #1 : probably one of the most complete efforts of the year.  yet some posters want to throw in the towel, and throw the team under a bus. really have a hard time comprehending that.
    Posted by stevegm

That's true. I was pleased with tonights effort, its just frustrating that they can't finish. But there were encouraging signs moving forward

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Good showing by the boys. Take game 2 up there and this will be intersting.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Great opening game on the road. Buffalo knows now that they have their work cut out for them. Should have come away from the second period with the lead but a Couple posts made the difference here tonight. Playoff losses never feel good but I don't feel real bad about this one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-pats-fan. Show can-pats-fan's posts

The team actually gave it 100% tonight, unfortunately they have no goal scorers and couldn't generate any real good chances.  38 shots is decent and the effort is there so it's hard to complain.  I wasn't a big Kessel fan but we could have used him tonight.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

With all of the costly injuries the Bruins have to so many key players, they gave the Sabres all they could handle tonight.  More touch and luck around Miller and it could be the Bruins up 1-0.  Unlike tonight, I'm hoping they set the tempo physically from the first period on Saturday.  Buffalo's hitting made the Bruins look meek and small at times in the first.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

The game is over and another Sabres player just took a dive.  A whole bunch of non calls in Buffalo's favor.  I hope they review the game tapes and see all the diving going on out there--- I thought I was watching the Bruins vs. Montreal and the king of Divers Max Laperiere.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

good effort in the first and second period, felt they were a little on their heals in the 3rd. When they had the puck tonight they were great, would love to see some more net presenceand quality scoring chances, made it a little to easy on miller tonight, I dont want to hear how many shots we had in the 2nd, its quality over quantity, cant remember a game breaking save that he made. I dont know if anyone else noticed but I thought Chara looked a little lost tonight, anyone else?
     I hope that the rest of the series is as close as this, but I feel the B's need to pick up the physical play and sorry but the 4th line shouldnt be playing as much as they did. Looking for another good game in game 2.

Sections
Shortcuts