Game 4

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Game 4

Of course I like the Bruins chances in game 4 but it will be the Flyers at their cheapest and that you can take to the bank. I see this being a test to stay out of the penalty box. I hope the B's don't lose anyone else due to injury by the dirtiest team in the NHL. Laviolette will let them off their leashes in this game. Last night he thought they had some bad bounces not go their way and that was the reason for the loss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game 4

Laviolette will let them off there leashes but they won't be able to score if there in the box. Bruins expectations have already been set and will close it out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDelReport. Show TheDelReport's posts

I like the B's to end this in 4... You're absolutely right though, Bruins need to keep their heads because the Flyers will probably do something that will have us up in arms... Play good puck, try and keep the remaing team in tact, and move on to the Conference Finals...

http://thedelreport.com/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from undeafeatedpatsfan. Show undeafeatedpatsfan's posts

Bruins win game 4, powerplay plays key role, look for a great sideshow during the game, carcillo vs. Thorton, carcillo vs. possibly Mark Stuart (if he plays) carcillo vs. Lucic, I think everyone is getting the pitcure here the guy is a loser he will put the Bruins on the powerplay at least 4 times. CAN WE ALL SAY SWEEEEEEEEP!!!!!! GO BRUINS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

yep Flyers will play dirty and try to hurt our players as usual ...a bunch of cowards how can they have fans cheering for them ????

Hope our guys keep their cool but I would really like to see Thornton take care of Cowcillo

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanuckBruin. Show CanuckBruin's posts

I'd love to see a sweep. Give the boys a bit of time to rest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4:
    I'd love to see a sweep. Give the boys a bit of time to rest.
    Posted by CanuckBruin

It would be great to win the next game.  Interesting, that Mike and Mike this morning, are already predicting that Boston will play for the Stanley Cup this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HELMET. Show HELMET's posts

I hear that Jacobs threatened to fine the players if he doesn't get another home game this series.

Sections
Shortcuts