GAME 6 TICKETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenfinger47. Show chickenfinger47's posts

GAME 6 TICKETS

First of all Booing the anthem is the most assho classless thing a person could do at a hockey game, I know im buying my tiz asap, cheapest tix are like 95 bucks though and im only 18 and really need to be saving money, but hey you only live once right>>

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjb4224. Show jjb4224's posts

GAME 6 TICKETS

Booing the anthem is ridiculous, half of the guys on the B's are originally from Canada. Bergeron, Savard, Julien, etc.�not to mention�Orr, Bourque, Neely, were all from Canada as well.�Hate the team on the ice, not the country.......�Go Bruins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

GAME 6 TICKETS

Section 301, have been there for the entire playoffs. I'll be the one with the flag. And boston fans: DO NOT BOO THE CANADIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM. Boston has proven game after game that one bruin fan has more class than all of the province of Quebec combined. They can boo our national anthem all they want, and we'll just continue to beat the sh*t out of those *ssholes. �The Price is CHEAP!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

GAME 6 TICKETS

the funny thing is that many Quebec people don't even want to be part of� Canada

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from caitie16. Show caitie16's posts

GAME 6 TICKETS

Stay classy, Boston. Don't boo any anthems. Save all your energy for cheering our boys on.

LET'S GO BRUINS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tazz67. Show tazz67's posts

GAME 6 TICKETS

here here most of us canadians hate the montreal canadians to.go bruins and redsox

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from caitie16. Show caitie16's posts

GAME 6 TICKETS

Ahh why do I love hearing that? It's music to my ears.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

GAME 6 TICKETS

Music to my eyes was watching the shot of all those canadien SHEEP RUNNING for the exits as if Vlad lit a fire when he scored that PATHETIC looking goal on Price!�The Price is CHEAP!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from caitie16. Show caitie16's posts

GAME 6 TICKETS

And the shots of those who stayed just sitting in their seats, completely in shock. What a beautiful sight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealist. Show TheRealist's posts

Re: GAME 6 TICKETS

Tickets still available if you want to pay through the nose

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Realist, why are you dragging up a thread from 2008?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to Re: GAME 6 TICKETS:
    Tickets still available if you want to pay through the nose
    Posted by TheRealist

I just paid $84 a ticket on stub hub for the back of loge 8.  I don't think this is "paying through the nose".  If we lived in Toronto, these tixs for a game 6 playoff game would be over $500. Montreal/Vancouver maybe $250 and so on......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Got 2 tix, $30/ ea. last night! 311... INDEED!

Sections
Shortcuts