game day thread for Prague Coy dogs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

game day thread for Prague Coy dogs

Just a few minutes in, but Bruins with puck possesion for most of the time.  Shooting not proportional in quality to possesion time.

Coy dogs look like first game of preseason.

That's what I have to say about the first 7 minutes of the season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Re: game day thread for Prague Coy dogs

Great response to someone running your goalie, Ference should have responded, same ol' bruins. Not playing for each other then Yotes score

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

it looks like the Bruins are lacking a puck moving d man. No breaks out of the zone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

5 shots for the Bruins so far no puck possesion at all pre-season sloppyness still hanging around a bit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

The yotes team has speed, they look good. B's better score soon to send a message that they are in this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

thats an understatement the defense just plain looks lousy. I hope they can work it out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hunwick on the powerplay cmon Julien. Matt has a better slapshot than Boychuk!? Unbelievable...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Seguin set that up for Recchi nicely, jsut couldn't bury it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Brutal execution on the 5 on 3

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Really really nice pass by Seguin to Recchi down low on that pp.

Otherwise the sloppiness has totally taken over.  The rust looks like it is coming off, but slowly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: game day thread for Prague Coy dogs:
    [QUOTE]Brutal execution on the 5 on 3
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]

Oh just stop it.  You're depressing me more than I already am.
    What the heck is going on?
    It's not horrible, but I don't like it.

I feel like I should be more excited.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tuuka saves the day again sloppy, sloppy!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Missing Wideman now, it is evident, the defense can't move the puck for the forwards, we need someone who can make a breakout pass

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

At least Tuukka looks good.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hunwick.  yikes.
    Rask.  His biggest weakness was the glove side high, looks like he's been working on that, snapped up the high glove side on the breakaway nicely.
    Seguin.  Lots of little things I like a lot.
    Wheeler. I like the puck pursuit.  He looks like he's gotten a little quicker.

In general, looks like jet lag.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

Coy dogs?? Huh??

Nice give away by the giraffe at the blue line on the PP, Good for Rask for bailing out that over payed bozo

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wheeler gets more PP time than Horton!? Hunwick and Seidenberg get more PP than Boychuk!? So far Julien is a sinkhole!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

That last powerplay was ridiculous...hard to tell the B's had a man advantage.  I thought Phoenix outplayed the B's most of the period; crashed the net; had more real opportunities.

They got 5 more period with this team in Prague...better step it up; learn how to play against their speed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Quit it with the negativity, it gets old.  20 minutes in and we have Chara and CJ bashing. 

Fenway is the other direction.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

B's should be happy to be only down by 1... They can't feel good about that first period, let's see how they respond.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

OMG- looked like Phoenix was on a power play during the first 1-2 minutes of the 2nd period.  B's look flat; getting beaten to the puck consistently.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

0 puck movement so far

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

You could see that second goal coming, it was a game of keep away. This is a west vs east thing that the east is losing bad. The west is way too good & fast

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

One way to slow the game downis to take the body.  Perhaps, that's too much work?  I don't see a lot of body hits to take Phoenix off their (speed) game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Coyotes look like they are greater than the sum of their parts.
    Individual efforts of the Bruins efforts are summing up as a team less.
    They just don't look tuned in.
    What is going on here?

Sections
Shortcuts