game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two

This is a big game for the psyche of this team.  2 bad games to start will hurt make no mistake.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two

Wow, Seguin sure has some speed.   And again a nice stick knocking down a knee high pass.
    Scrambly Bruins PP.
    Rewarding players for playing well?  Hunwick plays?  Rask sits?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

I understand starting Thomas you want each guy to get a game in Prague and if today was a repeat of yesterday you prevent rask from getting shelled 2x to start the season.

My Thoughts So Far:
    Get Seguin off Ryders line. Ryder is actually playing well but he just will not pass the puck to Seguin for some reason.

Seguin has some good speed and hands, whoever said he isnt NHL ready is a complete idiot he looks like one of the best out there.

Lucic taken off the first line like I said he should be. His game doesnt fit with the flashy horton/krejci I think wheeler would fit best on that line.

Wheeler looks pretty good.

This game should be 5-0 bruins allready. Lets go boys!

Atta boy Thornton Jovanoksi has been being a biaaatch these last two games somebody needs to shove their gloves in his face for a change!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Did anyone hear Jack say that Thornton was setting up in Gretzky's office?  More like Thornton accidentally found the puck behind the net... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thatswhatuthink. Show thatswhatuthink's posts

atta boy thornton......

that's the attitude that was sorely missing yesterday...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

I cant believe that was a penalty! Jovanoski taking all sorts of libertys and playing like a beast. Refs need to allow that in the game you have to keep players in check before the take a big liberty and hurt someone.

I call BS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thatswhatuthink. Show thatswhatuthink's posts

...if there is such a thing as a good penalty......that was it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two:
    I cant believe that was a penalty! Jovanoski taking all sorts of libertys and playing like a beast. Refs need to allow that in the game you have to keep players in check before the take a big liberty and hurt someone. I call BS!
    Posted by SeguinMyTime

Yah, that was a cheesey call.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Nice turnover hunwick CHRIST!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Looch is still skating with Krejci/Horton, where he belongs.  Did you see Horton's 1st goal yesterday, any recollection as to who made the nice feed to him?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thatswhatuthink. Show thatswhatuthink's posts

I can't understand how a team that is so defensive minded is so prone to giving the puck away?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

I can't understand how a team that is so defensive minded is so prone to giving the puck away?
    Posted by NuffSed

CJ took him off for a few shifts. Id just like to see if he woould be even better on a line wiht Lucic-Bergeron-Seguin.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

hot goalie.  they very well could lose becasue bryz-alphabet soup has bricked up the goal line.

OK, someone explain to me why the Bruins forwards are giving up the blue line?

That is - why are they not picking up defensively between their goal line and red line?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thatswhatuthink. Show thatswhatuthink's posts

In Response to Re: game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two : CJ took him off for a few shifts. Id just like to see if he woould be even better on a line wiht Lucic-Bergeron-Seguin.
    Posted by SeguinMyTime

not a bad idea

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Nice turnover hunwick CHRIST!
    Posted by SeguinMyTime

Funny the worst  play any defenseman did was Boychuk but...hey Hunwick is going to be this year's Wideman.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

hot goalie.  they very well could lose becasue bryz-alphabet soup has bricked up the goal line. OK, someone explain to me why the Bruins forwards are giving up the blue line? That is - why are they not picking up defensively between their goal line and red line?
    Posted by BadHabitude

Huge pads on this guy, you can hardly see any net.  6'3" 209, looks more like 300 in his pads.  Kluzak just made the point during the intermission.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thatswhatuthink. Show thatswhatuthink's posts

hot goalie.  they very well could lose becasue bryz-alphabet soup has bricked up the goal line. OK, someone explain to me why the Bruins forwards are giving up the blue line? That is - why are they not picking up defensively between their goal line and red line?
    Posted by BadHabitude

good question.....

and if one more bruin shoots low along the ice against bryz-alphabet soup, I'm going to lose my breakfast...lol.....this guy is on his knees when the bruins come over the blueline.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Ryder starts on this PP unit.  You have to be kidding me!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

*Marchand is not a bad sparksplug of a player but a hog. He needs to learn how to pass more

*Ryder is a one dimensional forward who likes to shoot wristers all day. Its annoying as heck

*Seguin is a ghost out there

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Shots 29-9?  That's just sick.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Seguin has not won one face off since game opener , dang

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Yesterday's 5-2 loss, PP TOI by B's forwards:

1) Krejci 3:52
    2) Bergy 3:07
    3) Seguin 3:01
    4) Recchi 2:45
    5) Ryder 2:41
    6) Wheeler 2:12
    7) Horton 1:34
    8) Lucic 1:20

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

In Response to Re: game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two : Funny the worst  play any defenseman did was Boychuk but...hey Hunwick is going to be this year's Wideman.
    Posted by ssags111

Well hunwick made a nice boards pass to a Yotes winger and then got completely burnt by him. That was probably the closest that they came to a goal buty yeah I guess cool comment.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thatswhatuthink. Show thatswhatuthink's posts

nice try horton.....he has scoring touch.....went high blocker side.....bryzzy was just lucky it hit the blocker

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Seguin has not won one face off since game opener , dang
    Posted by yaz16

Seguin was 50% on faceoffs yesterday.  He is only 33% so far in this game.

Sections
Shortcuts