game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Re: game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two

In Response to Re: game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two:
    [QUOTE]nice try horton.....he has scoring touch.....went high blocker side.....bryzzy was just lucky it hit the blocker
    Posted by NuffSed[/QUOTE]

I dont even think bryz saw it because he didnt even move at all on the shot, hes lucky it hit him in the blockey.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thatswhatuthink. Show thatswhatuthink's posts

1 - Nill

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Wheeler is killing me!! His wristers are always to the goalie. Seguin and Caron would be better in the 2nd line

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocchh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Yesterday's 5-2 loss, PP TOI by B's forwards: 1) Krejci 3:52 2) Bergy 3:07 3) Seguin 3:01 4) Recchi 2:45 5) Ryder 2:41 6) Wheeler 2:12 7) Horton 1:34 8) Lucic 1:20
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

That is baffling, Wheeler and especially Horton deserve to be rewarded with PP time.

OK, it's good the Bruins are winning, but this is what it looks like to me.

You got your horse team dragging the cart and the coach picks the muddy road.  In order to get them there he just beats the horse team harder and they succeed but by dint of force.

Wow, Horton just scored.  Whatever you do, don't put him on the pp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thatswhatuthink. Show thatswhatuthink's posts

.....Horton again!!.....this guy definately has real scoring touch....

.....he had presence of mind to roof it!

.....bryzzy just dropped to his knees and watched it go by......love it!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two : That is baffling, Wheeler and especially Horton deserve to be rewarded with PP time. OK, it's good the Bruins are winning, but this is what it looks like to me. You got your horse team dragging the cart and the coach picks the muddy road.  In order to get them there he just beats the horse team harder and they succeed but by dint of force. Wow, Horton just scored.  Whatever you do, don't put him on the pp.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

That guy can shoot wow. He's going to be popping those in all year I love his determination too, Laughing.

I take back what I said about lucic he looks good on the first lineFoot in mouth.

Caron also looked good made the bergeron line better him and bergy can really control the puck on the boards, chemistry should be good there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thatswhatuthink. Show thatswhatuthink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two : That is baffling, Wheeler and especially Horton deserve to be rewarded with PP time. OK, it's good the Bruins are winning, but this is what it looks like to me. You got your horse team dragging the cart and the coach picks the muddy road.  In order to get them there he just beats the horse team harder and they succeed but by dint of force. Wow, Horton just scored.  Whatever you do, don't put him on the pp.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I couln't agree more....Clode is going with "the system" no matter what.......go with the 'hot hand' on the PP??....why would you do that...lol......plus, Ryder will slap one right through Bryzzy's chest sooner or later...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

nice to see horton pop another to make it 2  nil after 2 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The fisrt line is ok.  I am actually surprise of how quick and how accurate Horton is.  Now they need to find chemistry on the other lines.  I don't like Seguin at center.  I think it is too must responsability for an 18 years old(Bergy was the exception).  I'd like to see him play with Bergy and Recchi or Caron.  4th line is playing well today.  I have no problem in playing them when the score is tie or when the Bruins are leading but when the Bs are trailing CJ has to double shift his best offensive players.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game day thread Winnipeg Coyotes part two : Seguin was 50% on faceoffs yesterday.  He is only 33% so far in this game.

Thanks for the stat, I didn't think he wasn't winning faceoffs.  Also I've seen Recchi taking faceoffs instead of Seguin.
    Seguin just has to continue working hard and maybe Julien will put him on another line as a wing. 
    Lines 2 and 3 need work on.  Bergy and Caron look good together but that's about it .  I just can't see Seguin and Ryder on the same line. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Nathan Horton might score 40 goals after all

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Nice hit by Z!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

It's not entirely intuitive when you think about his game, but Ryder is 100 times more effective when he is consistently finishing his checks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I got Goose bumps. PK who...What a first NHL goal by our boy Seguin, Whoo

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Wow!!! Great finish by Seguin!  Great pass by Ryder.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Seguin and Horton scoring!!! GO BRUINS

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Great goal. Should boost his confidence. Caron though not on the scoreboard has been doing a great job tonight. Reminds me of a bigger Recchi. Good on the boards and will get plenty of cheap goals

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

4th line very good tonight.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]Great goal. Should boost his confidence. Caron though not on the scoreboard has been doing a great job tonight. Reminds me of a bigger Recchi. Good on the boards and will get plenty of cheap goals
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Thinking the same thing about the Caron/Recchi comparison.  If Caron plays like this Paille never sees the ice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Thomas has played very well too. I am very impressed with Caron too, he does not shy away from contact when going to the boards/corners for the puck.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

much better game by Ryder. Hate that he still wants to shoot wristers all day long but at least the effort is there tonight. Ryder, Seguin, Recchi good tonight

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]It's not entirely intuitive when you think about his game, but Ryder is 100 times more effective when he is consistently finishing his checks.

You are dead right about that.

And it is a riddle to me, certainly not the typical guy you send out to dig pucks out of the boards, but it just might be a really good niche for him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I don't think Seguin can carry a line at center yet. I'd like to see Caron-Bergeron-Seguin. Two rookies on that line, but they're centered by a sick defensive center and Caron can hold his own physically. I think Bergeron and Seguin will make more plays than Bergeron-Wheeler or Seguin-Recchi.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teddytheo. Show Teddytheo's posts

Why on earth did CJ play Chara 29 minutes this morning. That's on top of the 26 1/2 minutes that Chara played yesterday.