Game on webcast via CJAD Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Have to listen to the Montreal homer announcers but better than nothing!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

If those frogs are praising Fernandez, he must be looking good. I hate that color commentator. I will never use Delmar Airfrieght now that I know they sponsor the CHC. Sounds like they're targeting Yelle huh? Go B's Go!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nativescrapper. Show nativescrapper's posts

any link ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins111. Show bruins111's posts

http://www.cjad.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

Dear God, I listened to that broadcast during the 3-1 Loss; the color commentator sounded like he was smokin' a joint during the game. I can just imagine the scene in the both:

"So Marie (his real name is Murray) how did you feel of the game?" (Marie....errr sorry, Murray, takes a hit of his joint, allows the smoke to clear) "mmmmhmmmmhmmhmmmmmhhhhmmfrankybullionplaymmmhmmhmhmhhmmmmhh....
    mmmmmmhmmmhmmmmmmmmbearjayrongnotplayhhmmmmmmhmmmmhmmmh"

Hab Fans, be proud...LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ILOVEBRUINS. Show ILOVEBRUINS's posts

hello. my son and i will be at the opening game the 20, we are from montreal, but real bruins fan, i would like to know were we can find a hotel not to expansive frome sunday 19 to tuesday 21. it is agift to my son
    my e-mail is marcbert@videotron.ca
    thank you bruins fan
    bruins are no. 1