Game Over.. drop the gloves..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Re: Game Over.. drop the gloves..

How do you play with passion when youre constantly screwed over by the refs?  These "veteran officials" are the WORST at calling the BS dives that go on.  When the Bruins hit a man and its called a penalty EVERY TIME, how can they not get frustrated?  Tell me, what are you supposed to do when the calls are so bad?????  I dont know how they can win this series now:  The refs are too bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Hahahahaha....looks like "undefeatedpatsfan" has NO IDEA what SupportLocal81 means!!!  Thats pretty funny to a guy that doesn't ride in a cage!!! Look it up moron!!

Getting back to the game....I am at a lose for words!!!!  Nothing!! Empty!! Writers block???  I'm just going to try and forget what I witnessed last night and comment after the next game.....

I do SupportLocal81 and keep the right hand cranked dude, I like most of what you have to say on here!!  Ride,Eat,Sleep....Repeat!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

There is one play that especially upset me last night in the 3rd period that shows the Bruins gave it up.  In the 3rd period, Savard and Richards got into a battle behind the net with Lucic right in the middle of the scrum.  Richards has been cheap shoting the Bruins all series, destroys our best player in Krejci, goes after Savard and then takes a wack at Lucic....and Lucic just skates away.  He was in the perfect situation to drop his gloves one of the main protaginists in this series without fear of an instigator penalty.  The Lucic of last season would have destroyed Richards right then and there.  The game was over.   I hate Richards who is a dirty player.  The Bruins could have earned respect by taking this guy down. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Last night late game was fight time, and like the rest of the game they blew that one too, it is desperation time if that's how they need to play to at least be competitive. Coming out swinging in game 6 will only put them in the box early and we all know how that turns out.

I'm a firm believer in "if you can't beat them then beat them up" and the Bruins missed the bus on that one too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

I hope we just beat them tomorrow night BUT... IF we are losing late in the game, I'm all for the fist-a-cuffs to get some emotion into this series! That could wake this Bruins team up!! Carcillo and his band of Phillymen haven't done a thing the last couple of games, let sleeping dogs lie as they say and yes, the Bruins are a sleeping dog right now!! Bite somebody!!!!!!!

I meant that figuratively Savy!!! Hahaha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: Game Over.. drop the gloves..:
    In Response to Re: Game Over.. drop the gloves.. : i wouldn't consider going 8-3-1 over the final 12 games of the season "backing in"
    Posted by jalvis

The last month or so is what I was referring to when I stated they had 'backed in' to the playoffs.. agree that 8-3-1 is a good record in their run to make the playoffs  but prior to that last push.. they had been playing fairly poor with no sign of coming out of it.. Agree with your assessment thou ...

Sections
Shortcuts