Game seven vs Phila tonight NHL channel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: Game seven vs Phila tonight NHL channel

Thanks for letting me know not to check the NHL Channel tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

Seriously, can I schedule a punch in the stomach at the same time?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

still a fresh wound, ill pass watching this one

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

They also put on that playoff game w/ the Habs, too many men late in the game, then Lafleur scored.  I was drinking a lot at the time so I forget who won in over time...

What is this?  Make Bruins fans feel crappy week?

re: the Flyers.
    changed impression; Sobotka, altho high energy and some good hits, took a stupid penalty and really wasn't as effective as I initially thought.

Wideman.  O.  M.  G.  Discount the huge mistakes.  I would have to sit and point things out in replay, but he hurts you in all the wonderful little small things that really effect the flow of the game.  He has really really good skills that make up for the mistakes a lot of the time, but the overall effect that he has can't give the team confidence (IMO), but certainly it kills momentum.  He has so many what I call "fumbles" where he mishandles the puck on ROUTINE stuff.  It is really amazing, that a guy that is that skilled can be that bad on executing fundamentals.

Ryder wasn't as bad as I recall.  He's a different animal altogether.  He's not making mistakes, but he simply can't execute.

Oh, and I'm watching to evaluate players and to see what happened with less (no?) emotion involved.  A lot of the games the Bruins won were close, and at least they should have scored when Boucher got hurt, and that's a game they didn't win because they switched off.  If I had watched totally unemotionally, I shouldn't have been surprised that they blew the series.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanFromMontreal. Show BruinsFanFromMontreal's posts

hehe this week is Make Bruins fan crappy week.

Last month, they showed Vs Habs 2009 and VS Sabres 2010 series.

that was a great week.

That game 4 vs Sabres, Satan OT goal, it was an excellent hockey game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

I couldn't stand it again. 3-0, 3-0 we better by God play to "not lose" rather than keep on taking it to them...too many times for me. It's an ages old Bruins trait. I can remember it from the Teddy Green days.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

I made me sick the first time!! why would  want to relive that fiasco. Do mbelieve I'll take a pass on that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Game seven vs Phila tonight NHL channel:
    [QUOTE]hehe this week is Make Bruins fan crappy week. Last month, they showed Vs Habs 2009 and VS Sabres 2010 series. that was a great week. That game 4 vs Sabres, Satan OT goal, it was an excellent hockey game.
    Posted by BruinsFanFromMontreal[/QUOTE]

They showed the Habs 2009 series? Dang, how did I miss that? :-(

I DVR'd the Sabres games. Great stuff.

I couldn't even watch Game 3 of the Flyers/Bruins series. Every time I see David Krejci getting hurt and skating off I feel sick. Knew at that moment they were in deep ****.

No, onward and upward. Time to get rolling on a new season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

I think I might watch it because I'm pretty desperate to watch some hockey right now. Maybe I'll only watch the first period. But I'd also like to see what mistakes were made and the shifts that changed the game around. Just to see where the main trouble was and where it started.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

I think I'll actually watch Titanic and root for the ship not to sink

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Nice attempt to troll, juniorfalcons19.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Didn't watch it again, but I remember vividly that Claude Julien was badly outcoached in this series.

That's not trolling.

That's just a statement of fact.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Does everyone now agree that he should have started Thomas in game five?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

They also put on that playoff game w/ the Habs, too many men late in the game, then Lafleur scored.  I was drinking a lot at the time so I forget who won in over time...

Yvon Lambert scored teh winner. It was Serge Savard that made that play happen. Nifty Middleton was going in on what was looking like a great scoring bid because I'm pretty sure he had Cash going in with him, but Savard out skated & out muscled Middleton & the transition from defense to offence was done within 5 sec. As much as I hate the Habs. Those teams of the late 70's was pretty amazing!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]Does everyone now agree that he should have started Thomas in game five?
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

Didn't I say the very same thing at the time.

Rask was showing clear signs of rookie fatigue by game #4.

His save percentage had dropped significantly.

Behind the bench, Julien was being schooled by Laviolette, but the sheeple that mostly populate these threads were just bleating, "Go Bruins Go," for the most part ! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game seven vs Phila tonight NHL channel : Absolutely.Another poor coaching decision.
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]

Don't even get me started on Clod's decision to repeatedly dress Whitfield over a forward who might potentially put the puck in the net. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game seven vs Phila tonight NHL channel : Don't even get me started on Clod's decision to repeatedly dress Whitfield over a forward who might potentially put the puck in the net
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Who?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Does everyone now agree that he should have started Thomas in game five?
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

With a torn hip labrum that required post-season surgery?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

It is official, the season is nearly here.  The "word" "sheeple" has returned to this forum.

Sections
Shortcuts