Game Thread 11/19/09 ATL-BOS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Game Thread 11/19/09 ATL-BOS

Just started a new thread....sick of all the 3 year old posts getting pulled up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

Re: Game Thread 11/19/09 ATL-BOS

We'll be lookin' good if Looch & Savvy are indeed back tonight!

Also, I'm hoping for some fisticuffs between Eric Boulton & Shawn Thornton. Thort's needs to go with some REAL competition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Doesn't sound like either guy will be playing tonight. 

One important thing- with Looch and Savy coming back, other guys will be playing for thier jobs tonight.  We'll see how they respond.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

I have read Lucic will be back on bishes blog bostonbruins.com.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Good call- I had heard he didn't fly with the team to ATL but I was unaware that he was sick.

It would be great to see him back, but i'd rather have him put back in at full strength and not under-the-weather.  Our team needs a boost and would like to see Looch as healthy as possible when he comes back!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

God I hope looch is back and ready to crush people!    GO BRUINS!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah looks like Milan jumped on a flight today. So Thornton moves up a line ? Like that statement "other guys will be playing for thier jobs tonight.  We'll see how they respond." Too bad those players don't know it very sad!

Lucic en route 

"Milan Lucic has departed Boston and is en route to Atlanta. Lucic didn't travel yesterday because he came down with a stomach bug. Lucic is expected to play, most likely on the fourth line with Steve Begin and Byron Bitz."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Milan Lucic, who flew commercial to Atlanta this morning, is present at Philips Arena. Lucic will play tonight for the first time since Oct. 16....RIGHT ON ,,LETS GO BRUINS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Marco Sturm Patrice Bergeron Mark Recchi
                            Blake Wheeler David Krejci Michael Ryder
                              Milan Lucic Steve Begin Byron Bitz
                        Daniel Paille Vladimir Sobotka Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara Derek Morris
                              Andrew Ference Dennis Wideman
                                 Mark Stuart Matt Hunwick

Tuukka Rask

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

OMG- where are all the fans in Atlanta???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Rejoice Marco Sturm SCORED! Yah Stinger is NASCAR in town ? Ryder with a nice tip alright 2-0 keep it going. And the crowd goes wild!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Seems like the Bruins are playing with more confidence on the road.

Is it the white jerseys ?? Are they nervous at home ???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Ohhhh yeaahhhh !!

A win, at least !!!

Bergy's goal on the shootout was a beauty !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Great move by Bergy. Wheelers was just as good just lost handle of the puck last minute. Pavelic was in the 1st row on both shootouts with those moves.
    What was up with the officiating in the 3rd.  Fine if theY want to call borderline penalties but give them both ways.
    How does Wheeler on a partial break get taken down and NO CALL ???  
    Brickley and Edwards were debating if that would be penalty shot and refs decide no call !!!  Sure I can be objective but that was ridiculous.  Maybe game never goes to SO. 
    Tomorrow nite should be a good game. Sabres just got smacked 6-2 by Panthers (and we were all down losing to them in SO 1-0) .  Will Miller start again tomorrow ?
    Paille was skating very well tonite and has something to prove tomorrow in Buffalo.
    GO BRUINS !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Wheeler-Krejci-Ryder line....had a GREAT game!!!  Best line for the Bruins.  Looks like they are finally getting it together.  Ryder with 2 sweet ones!!

Man that ice was BAD!!!!!  Rolling and bouncing pucks all night....just watching the Calgary/Chicago game, what a difference in the ice surface!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

I agree with B'sLegion about the reffing.  There should have been a penalty on the Wheeler breakaway.  We were killing penalties all period and they couldn't even call that one.  That was awful, but it is what it is.  We'll take the two points.

I can't wait for Savard's return.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wideman blows and edge repeat Wideman bllows and edge repeat.... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Sigh of relief. But not really. But then again, Atlanta was on a winning streak and doing great. So... a miniature applause for the Bs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

*golf clap*

Baby steps.  It was good to see Lucic back in the lineup.  Wideman had his best game of the season.  He actually looked more comfortable as the game went along.  Maybe this road trip is just what he needed.  Rask is one cool customer.  The kid hardly ever looks rattled.

Enough with the last-minute goals allowed.  I've gotta agree with BsLegion about the officiating in the third.  I know that over an 82 game season these things even out, so I hope that the haters keep that in mind when the B's pick up a point or two because of a bad call.