gameday vs. Sabres (No Miller)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

gameday vs. Sabres (No Miller)

So, who will get the nod, Lalime?  Either way, Bruins have been dominating and Buffalo floundering.  I think the B's get the win easily, 4-1.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: gameday vs. Sabres (No Miller)

The B's SHOULD dominate. Just hope they are not looking to far ahead to the Friday night game. 4-1 sounds right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

My vote is 4-0 Bruins. Marchand gets his first goal tonight. I can't think of anyone else who has worked harder and deserves one more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teddytheo. Show Teddytheo's posts

Althouh Thomas is doing good, I would like to see Rask in nets tonight. He did very good against the Sabres last year, especially in the playoffs. But I think Timmy is probably gonna get the start tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Go Bruins!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: gameday vs. Sabres (No Miller):
    Althouh Thomas is doing good, I would like to see Rask in nets tonight. He did very good against the Sabres last year, especially in the playoffs. But I think Timmy is probably gonna get the start tonight.
    Posted by Teddytheo

I agree i was about to post about that.  I know Thomas fully deserves to get the start but Thomas has lost his last 6 games vs the Sabres and Rask usually owns them. Though call.  I hope the Bruins don't fall a sleep and win the game.  It might not be as easy as people are claiming.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The one game that looks easy generally never is .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

3-2 B's (OT)  Lets go Bruins!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Buffalo has not one at home and Pomiville is back plus the Lalime if he is a go played well against the Bruins last season. The Sabres will not lay down I expect this game to be tough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Sorry folks, I started another gameday thread without looking! I hope no one writes this game off like many seemed to do against the Rangers. GO BRUINS!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

My vote is 4-0 Bruins. Marchand gets his first goal tonight. I can't think of anyone else who has worked harder and deserves one more.
    Posted by ksp1957

Great Call

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Posted by ksp1957

Nice call... short-handed no less!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Posted by ksp1957

good call

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

idea.  how about trading wheeler to buffalo for their first round pick next year?

This whole thing about getting the first round pick of a team that's not doing so well is kind of fun. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hmm wonder if Ruff thinks he should have started Lalime instead of Enroth. In Jonas's defense though Buffalo was terrible in front of him during the 1st period. Lidy's face must be red in the dressing room right now hee hee

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

nice "roughing" penalty on the spiceman(?) buffalo looks like they're all wearing moss jerseys.

nice to see a team winning. I live in Tx (austin). Total loser's weekend here(cowboys,rangers,UT football).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

shutout streak done. wtg wheels.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Ruff only has a job because he works cheap. 

Look for lots more cheap stuff from Ruff's squad in the third.  Hopefully the next Sabre that decides to fall onto Thomas gets worked over by Thornton, Mcquaid, or Stuart.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Looked easy on paper, looked easy on TV.  I gotta tell you though, I was NOT happy about the second goal.  And boy, Whats with Timmy getting wrestled down and no call!?  Are you kidding me!?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Vanek with the elbow drop on Thomas in the crease.  What does he think this is, professional wrestling?  I guess if you're making seven million dollars a season and not scoring, you have to do something.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I guess i was wrong again .

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Weird for sure, but doesn't this happen way too often?  You have two guys who haven't scored both getting their first of the season in the same game - same period even.  Add that to two SHG in quick succession.  When it goes like this, it usually means one of three things: the scoring team is playing lights out as a team, the opposition is completely out of sync, or the goaltender should head down to Second City and join the Not Ready for Prime Time players.  Last night?  All three.  How else to explain Brad Marchand doubling his career points output in a little over 11 minutes (28 games - 2 assists prior to last night).

Also weird - and with due deference to the Iafrate Policy on ENGs - Milan Lucic is tied for the team lead in goals with 5.  The whole top line is ppg or better.  Lucic is +/- leader at +7.  The only minus player on the roster hasn't played since Prague - strawman's -1.  Thornton, Wheeler, and Ryder are even.  Everyone else, including the three rooks, and positive players.  That's going to happen when you go 120+ minutes without giving up a goal and more than 175 min. without giving up an even-strength goal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Sloppy play by some of the Bruins, particularly Ference. He made one good play on the two on one, but all night long,as in the last few games, his passes are off the mark. Wheeler finally scored by finally getting in the goalie's face. Other than that Wheeler is not much. Ryder is playing harder because he hears those Providence footsteps. Julien has Seguin completely confused with his constant rant on defense and stupid linemates. Caron continues to plwy like a veteran, solid in both ends. Sabres speedy wings confused Chara and Ference, thankfully Hunwick and McQuaid and Seids have better speed and Stuart is a steady rock. Thornton still does not add much to 4th line.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

In Response to Re: gameday vs. Sabres (No Miller) : good call
    Posted by pbergeron37

Well... I was right in the first period. I probably should have predicted the score for the whole game. Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts