GDT Boston vs Toronto

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

GDT Boston vs Toronto

Let's all have a moment of silence on this board for Darcy Tucker...

That's enough silence. Bwahahahahahahahahhahahah !!! Scrape him off the ice already !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

GDT Boston vs Toronto

Hal Gill gets credit for the second goal. AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

GDT Boston vs Toronto

Someone please let me know when the Bruins decide to come back from the 1st period intermission. I haven't seen them yet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

GDT Boston vs Toronto

York belongs in a men's beer league. :=))

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

GDT Boston vs Toronto

Thanks for the softy Timmy !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

GDT Boston vs Toronto

I just watched the replay of the third Toronto goal. It's not looking any better with age, that's for sure.

Shots on goal after two periods 23-22 in favor of Boston. Score 3-1. Hope that the Bruins turn it around in the third and get more quality chances. Should we be charitable and say that the Leafs are getting better quality chances on Thomas than we are on Raycroft :=))

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

GDT Boston vs Toronto

Slapshot goal by Sundin. Yeah, Thomas. Thanks for keeping us in the game. Was that or was that not the first Toronto shot on goal ???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

GDT Boston vs Toronto

That goal just took all the wind out of the Bruins momentum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

GDT Boston vs Toronto

And the difference is that Raycroft is making the stops while Thomas didn't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from schoey22. Show schoey22's posts

GDT Boston vs Toronto

Take it from me, Latrappe. If I'm in the mood I'll check after the game. More than likely though, it'll be excuse central over there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

GDT Boston vs Toronto

The B's played like a bunch of little girls.I have never seen an NHL team get pushed around by a bunch of call-ups from the AHL like the girly Bruins did tonight.This team needs GRIT big time.If this team keeps playing like this i will not be watching much longer.No one on this team even got mad.I almost went threw the TV at the GIRLY BRUINS a couple times.They better show up on thursday.Winning goal our buddy Hal Gill.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SammySrx. Show SammySrx's posts

Re: GDT Boston vs Toronto

In Response to GDT Boston vs Toronto:
    [QUOTE]Okay I looked and didn't see a GDT so I thought I'd start one here. If one has been started I'm sorry to the starter of it and I will delete this one. Okay I just watched Sportsnet and they say Tucker will probably play and so could Colovaccio(sp). Tucker always brings something to the game. Ottawa lost in OT today to Atlanta so that doesn't help the Bruins any, they gain a point. So Boston needs to come out strong tonight and take it to the Bruins. TSN is showing the game so I get to see how we play. Lets go Bruins.....
    Posted by holywow[/QUOTE]

I see big things tonight

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bookboy070. Show bookboy070's posts

Re: GDT Boston vs Toronto

I have a bad feeling about this one!!!