GDT: Bs vs Ottawa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

habs fan

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from espnzone. Show espnzone's posts

another stinker or a period by the RUINS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pistolpeteprisco. Show pistolpeteprisco's posts

Re: GDT: Bs vs Ottawa

Thomas is keeping them in this game so far

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

This is the worst game I've seen them play this year. Looks like the plane left with out the offense. TT is giving up huge rebounds and the defense is running around clueless in their own end!

Hopefully the Thornton fight will wake them up!

The wouldn't beat any team in the league playing like this!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinsfan4llfe. Show BostonBruinsfan4llfe's posts

In Response to Re: GDT: Bs vs Ottawa:
    [QUOTE]This is the worst game I've seen them play this year. Looks like the plane left with out the offense. TT is giving up huge rebounds and the defense is running around clueless in their own end! Hopefully the Thornton fight will wake them up! The wouldn't beat any team in the league playing like this!
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

First period was solid but this second period is a joke. If it werent for Thomas it would be 4-1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Bs are in trouble if the can't beat A Bck up! mind you the don't have any shots and miss the net every chance!

I hope this is not the bs we'll see all year...they will be fighting with TO if thats the case

Sections
Shortcuts