George Laroque

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Re: George Laroque

He will get what coming to him dont worry

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

How come no Bruin will fight him? Don't the Bruins players have dental plans? Or should there be a yellow stripe going down the back of the uniforms?
    Posted by wallyisdead

Let's see,

Chara = 20 Min/game, Laraque = Loser
    Lucic = smart, Laraque = Loser
    Thornton = Valuable 4th liner, Laraque = Loser

You do the math!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from turk58. Show turk58's posts

Kinda similar to the Komiscaredic-Lucic situation that all you Hab trolls want to forget about. Lucuc et- al have the luxury of being able to pick thir spots. The longer they waiit the longer the Habs dress Laroque. Advantage Bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

How come no Bruin will fight him? Don't the Bruins players have dental plans? Or should there be a yellow stripe going down the back of the uniforms?
    Posted by wallyisdead
    Laroque we don't be scared of no Laroque!Peez Mocou!! Sacre mon Jous,Tabernacle!!! Listen Montreal fan that guy ever tries Looch on for size he'll be speaking in sign language for the rest of the playoffs! The reason that Chara doesn't rack him is he doesn't like fighting midgets!Ward knocked him on his derriere,all Georgie did was skate back to the bench,what no hair on the sac??? He can't skate off the ice fast enough at the sight of Thornton changing up??What up with with that? Talk about Cowards he wants to fight finesse hockey players like Bergeron!! Your boy Georgie is a Wussy!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tommazz. Show Tommazz's posts

They did twice and the SCABS LOST BOTH TIMES now it's time to send them home with 2 games too 0

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanc2010gold. Show vanc2010gold's posts

even if laraque would fight (nobody on bruins team could beat him) habs would still loose
    even if i am a habs fan he (george) is nothing of use and i dony think habs have what it takes to beat the bruins but we will see tonight

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Georges Laraque is only in the lineup for one purpose , to draw Lucic or Chara into the penalty box.

If either one of these two has to sit for 5 minutes of a playoff game, Laraque wins...even if he gets the cr@p beaten out of him...which eventually he will. No matter how tough you think you are, there is always somebody tougher.

No doubt every Bruin is aware of why Laraque is in the lineup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Lararse: Please fight me! Please fight me!
    I want to be useful! I am hired to punch people!
    2 points this season but I can fight so please fight me!

It's embarassing.

Bruins are playing hockey. This is not kindergarten it's the NHL

Thay's why.

You may also find the explanation here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSWHan2HUsI

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ko1vu. Show ko1vu's posts

BRUINS ARE PyuSSY

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Chara is not scared of him,  look it up on youtube, Chara does not lose the two fights with Laraque.
    Exactly what Zillagod said,  he's there to bring them in the box with him and maybe get there hand hurt by punching him.
    IT WON'T HAPPEN HAB FANS,  GET OVER IT !  IS BOB GAINEY PAYING YOU TO KEEP BRINGING THIS UP ?
    Thornton was ready to go with Laraque in game 1 , he even gave him a little cross check to get him going and Laraque did not want to fight.
    Just proves Zilla's point .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm sure the smaller Thornton can hurt Laraque.  All he has to do is put his head down so all Laraque has is helmet and just pound away from down low.
    PROOF:  Go see Stan Jonathan fight Bouchard .  That's what will happen.

even if laraque would fight (nobody on bruins team could beat him) Posted by vanc2010gold

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

even if laraque would fight (nobody on bruins team could beat him) habs would still loose even if i am a habs fan he (george) is nothing of use and i dony think habs have what it takes to beat the bruins but we will see tonight
    Posted by vanc2010gold

Umm are you asking Bruins fans if you're a Habs fan!? or are you asking yourself if you are!?

Do yourself a favour don't watch the game tonight! Go join the Maple Leafs down in Florida! I hear there there practicing missing a hockey puck playing Golf!

Oh and don't reffer to Laroque as He! It's She!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

Posted by wallyisdead

Let's see. Who is this guy?  Laroque - (Origin French) The rock, a lonely mass of stone... This describes him exactly, he is a f^cking french cement head with no appreciable skills as a hockey player. I laugh every time I see him with the puck as he tries to skate on those Little Rocket Double Runner skates. I would love to see him out there every shift. He is a comedy on ice...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Posted by wallyisdead

How come you can't even spell his name right? Oh, I know, because you and big George have the same IQ!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

even if laraque would fight (nobody on bruins team could beat him) habs would still loose even if i am a habs fan he (george) is nothing of use and i dony think habs have what it takes to beat the bruins but we will see tonight
    Posted by vanc2010gold

And what did you see tonight Vancouver2090!? umm a thrashing! Oh and Calgary just went down as well!

Oh Canada!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Hey, I'm a hard core Bruins fan and I'm Canadian. So is half our team. So let's not bring Canada into this, SanDog

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

How come no Bruin will fight him?  Ummmm, because it's the play-offs.....    Don't the Bruins players have dental plans?  Yesthank-you.    Or should there be a yellow stripe going down the back of the uniforms?  Nope, just the gold ones across their jerseys.  But speaking of yellow, the Hab-nots have that color covered with your boys Maxine and Komi.  Thanks for stopping by though.
    Posted by wallyisdead

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Its Laraque... but who cares lol
    The only guys in the NHL that can  take Laraque  is  Chara end of that story. See fights when  Rocky was  bodygarding  Sid the kid in Pittsburg.
    The only problem is that chara has talent. if you  are a Habs fan  lets say  we keep sending  Thornton after Kovalev or Komisarek  well he is a  Glove washing BS  waiting to  the ref to show up..so he woulondt  fight. Hey maybe you habs  fan would like Komisarek to Jump Savard... now  thats  a fair one  right ..lol

BTW  nice job Bergy for your  fight, lol  we forgot to tell you  habs player..  he fights  with the  left one ..lol, Georges got to the bench and  said  :" why did nobody told me  he was a  lefty "  lol......  Bruins in 5 end of that story

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

2 points this season but I can fight so please fight me! It's embarassing. Bruins are playing hockey.

I don't think it was a bad decision on Gainey's part to march him out there looking to fight people. The bruins didn't show they could play through the cheap stuff and not retaliate in the regular season. The canadiens knew their goaltending was weak, and they knew they lacked leadership, depth and skill to compete in the playoffs, so these tactics are reasonable considering the circumstances.

It is funny that the canadiens fans are looking for those little moral victories now that it is clear they are outmatched and outclassed by a considerable margin.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Haha, a Habs fan who can't even spell LARAQUE correctly. Nice going, nitwit.

No one wants to fight LARAQUE because that's all the Habs want, to get us in the penalty box. LARAQUE is such a joke, and Gainey's an even bigger one for putting him on the first line. Even Pat Hickey agreed on those points.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Posted by wallyisdead
    Because we are on our way to win the Stanley Cup. All BUG (Big Useless George) can do is fight. If he wants to fight we have Thornton for him.Let's hope GL does not fall down again if he fights ST. Buckwheat can't even skate. Montreal is not even a big city. No Baseball team no football team no basketball team and no lacrosse team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Van2010 must only watch the postseason.  Let's see, Thorts handled Laraque and made him a non-factor.  Ditto Chara earlier in the year.  Looch made a fool of him that game he got shadowed.  What, does Bergy have to pummel him before you're convinced?  Don't get me wrong, Laraque is the silver lining for the Habs, but the Bruins roster has been there, done that.  Right now, it's all about the scoreboard (oh, now I see why your concerened Van, lol).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Don't get me wrong, Laraque is the silver lining for the Habs, but the Bruins roster has been there, done that.Posted by elosias

You know your team is one big collective turd when Laraque is your silver lining, lol.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

My point exactly.

Sections
Shortcuts