Get... Hunwick... out of there

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Get... Hunwick... out of there

this guy needs to go

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Get... Hunwick... out of there

Some GM would take him for a 4th or 5th round draft pick I'd take less.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

I agree with you. I'd take him for literally anything. The fact we are keeping a rookie from getting a look with the big club so this kid can run around and pretend he is Mike Green is beyond me.

Get him the hell outta here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nobody can sit here and debate me that PC doesn't listen to Julien (JWensink where are you ?) no "Evaluating" this time around Chiarelli Bartkowski outplayed Hunwick all camp long plus the pre-season get him back up to Boston!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

I agree Lashoff has to go, I mean Hunwick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

He is shockingly unimpressive!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

I'm not conveniently piling on but I've never been a fan of his.  I think we all felt for him when he had that serious spleen injury two years ago in the playoffs against the Habs but there's just something about his tendency to give up possession, either by an errant pass or being pushed off the puck by big, aggressive, fast forwards who lay on the body that has always frustrated me.  Clearly, club brass sees something in him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Get... Hunwick... out of there:
    [QUOTE]Nobody can sit here and debate me that PC doesn't listen to Julien (JWensink where are you ?) no "Evaluating" this time around Chiarelli Bartkowski outplayed Hunwick all camp long plus the pre-season get him back up to Boston!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Sandog, no offense as you are the best.  But that first sentence is plain dumb.  He has too.  CJ should be the assistant coach, his creativity is simply positional play only.  Certainly not condusive to being creative offensively.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]I agree Lashoff has to go, I mean Hunwick
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha that was great.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Can I vote for two answers at once?  Send him to the minors and trade him as a minor league player.  That way it isn't painful watching him while PC attempts to work out a deal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

I agree Hunwick has to prove worthy of the Bruins this year. They need a puck moving D, and if he doesn't step up quickly... send him down to the minors. Bartkowsky or Mcquaid would be an improvement, seeing him play today.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Yes, Hunwick was bad, once again. But, the rest were unprepared. This team needs coaching with smarts. Julien, Ward Houda, go away and take Ryder, Paille, Hunwick, Marchand and Wheeler with you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Can we give 'Huh?' nwick his spleen back?  He might play better.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

The problem is that he is utterly useless in his own end. He looked alright moving the puck and on the PP, but ok would only cut it if he was, at least, Seidenberg-esque in his own zone. (Seidenberg didn't have a great game today, either)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

hey DC, I live in arlington VA where do you watch B's games in the city? I looked around today and couldn't find anything except a local hard times (had to make them switch of the Tech game)

...Maybe Hamilton's near the capital? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]hey DC, I live in arlington VA where do you watch B's games in the city? I looked around today and couldn't find anything except a local hard times (had to make them switch of the Tech game) ...Maybe Hamilton's near the capital? 
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

Haha. It's rough trying to find hockey down here. I usually watch the games online or at a friend's house who has NHL center ice. If I go out, there's a great hockey bar called Penn Quarter on E-street (by the Canadian embassy). They have multiple big screens, always show the Caps, and are more than willing to allow you to watch any hockey game. It's a very Canadian bar. During the Olympics, they had an ice sculpture of the Team Canada logo outside and the place was packed with Canadian embassy employees.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Actually, it's on Indiana off of E. Here's the website.

http://www.dcsportstavern.com/ordereze/default.aspx

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Get... Hunwick... out of there : Haha. It's rough trying to find hockey down here. I usually watch the games online or at a friend's house who has NHL center ice. If I go out, there's a great hockey bar called Penn Quarter on E-street (by the Canadian embassy). They have multiple big screens, always show the Caps, and are more than willing to allow you to watch any hockey game. It's a very Canadian bar. During the Olympics, they had an ice sculpture of the Team Canada logo outside and the place was packed with Canadian embassy employees.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

LOL, wow

thats sounds really cool actually. Thanks for the info

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Nobody played well today (other than Horton, Krejci, Bergeron), but if Hunwick continues to struggle, I would definitely consider either McQuaid-Bartkowski-Kampher as the 6th d-man.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Has about we start a thread " Geoff Ward has to go ! "
    p.s. not getting off the topic as Hunwick was on every PP and the first unit.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Has about we start a thread " Geoff Ward has to go ! "
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

The problem isn`t that Hunwick must go. But that nobody wants him.

Another great contract signed Chia...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Nobody played well today (other than Horton, Krejci, Bergeron), but if Hunwick continues to struggle, I would definitely consider either McQuaid-Bartkowski-Kampher as the 6th d-man.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

And Rask was good too! I hope CJ does give someone else a shot in Hunwicks spot.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]The problem isn`t that Hunwick must go. But that nobody wants him. Another great contract signed Chia...
    Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]

Well you're wrong.. The B's brass want him! Why I have no idea.