get rid of jack edwards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from looooch17. Show looooch17's posts

get rid of jack edwards

does this guy not pis$ anybody off? i cant stand him i know you shouldnt be biased as a commentator but he sounds just as (if not more) excited when the opposition scores. no bruins fan wants to hear him get excited when opponents score. this guy suks plain and simple. dale arnold wasnt awesome either but at least he was excited when the b's scored and not so when opponents did. go somewhere else edwards,you are a supreme putz. total bozo deluxe. i doubt edwards reads these but if he reads this i give you an emphatic YOU SUK EDWARDS!!!go somewhere else. brick bails you out constantly of your half as$ed facts. you suk suk suk and did i mention you suk your contract has to run out soon and i hope you are gone. i hope some of you feel the same.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

Re: get rid of jack edwards

the announcing is the least of this teams problems.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from damgood. Show damgood's posts

Jack Edwards is awesome .       WORLDS  GREATEST BRUINS FAN DAM GOOD

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfbruins. Show mfbruins's posts

I agree, he is great!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

THE HEARTS OF LIONS!!!

I just wish they would get rid of Brickley" Hate him on telecasts..he is brutal..

I like Jack..he does not take himself so seriously that he cannot have fun with the game.. and that is what it's all about.. I also like Mike Lang in Pittsburgh the same way.. these guys get it....

"Scratch my back with a Hacksaw"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Brickley is a great announcer. He is insightful and doesn't garble his words like a middle school boy, unlike Jack Edwards. 

Edwards is an embarassment to all real hockey fans. The pink hats love his homerism though. Didnt he just call Heatley a "cold blooded killer" during the SJ broadcast? Class act Edwards.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I hope edwards does bruins games until he is 6 feet under! Unless Fred comes back from the grave.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackedwardsbrownteeth17. Show jackedwardsbrownteeth17's posts

he's amazing

Sections
Shortcuts