Glen Murray

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tag. Show tag's posts

Glen Murray

I agree - - the most overrated forward in the NHL. If the Bruins are relying on him for 40+ goals this seaon, I'm sure they'll be disappointed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schilling07. Show schilling07's posts

Glen Murray

You're a reall idiot you know that. How many years in a row has he had a 20 goal season and what about his 45 goal season a couple years ago.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scullerjay. Show scullerjay's posts

Glen Murray

...." it is all about what you have done lately", and in Murray's case it has been ZIPPO ...Not that I'm a huge Murray fan and would like to see him packaged up last month in a trade... I take it you really don't follow the Bruins and just #### on them.á The guy was out for a month and a half with a hip problem [hipflexor ??] and is probably still going to end up in the 20's in goal production.áJay

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbneely8. Show bbneely8's posts

Glen Murray

I love Glen Murray, well DID, and I agree that it's still impressive he's come back from injury and might still end up with 20 goals, but he really does look awful this year. Every year his skating gets worse and worse, I've never seen a player in the NHL that skated like that. If he doesn't have his feet planted to the ice he can't even shoot, it's like he has cinder blocks on his feet, he looks totally lost sometimes.áHe's also a penalty machine, the guy cannot keep his stickádown.áAmazing shot power and accuracy, great forechecker, but when you watch him you can tell his final years are coming up soon and I'd like to see him gone by next year for the sake of clearing up salary for a younger guy with potential.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from waspman3. Show waspman3's posts

Glen Murray

I know guys Murrays not putting up the numbers we'd like but then again the teams kinda in a lil funk right too.Seems when that happens everyones down on there game.What have we scored 2 goals last 2 games.Hardly any reason to get excited.Him and Savard are driving me NUTS with there Hooking penalties especially late in games.Very undisciplined @ times.Now with Ward out it's gonna really be crucial that someone else step up and score some goals or Bruinsnation hang on for dear life as it could get hairy out there next week or two.We need to get Kobasew going again.áááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááááá WASP

Sections
Shortcuts