glen murray

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bru-incanada. Show bru-incanada's posts

glen murray

has there been a ruling on murrays injury clam? it would be nice if the bruins had an extra 2 million in cap space leading out of the xmas break and into the second half.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ExcitedBruinsFan. Show ExcitedBruinsFan's posts

glen murray

No ruling yet. Dec 16

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bru-incanada. Show bru-incanada's posts

glen murray

thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

glen murray

i'm glad someone brought this up because iwas wondering what would happen if this case is ruled in Murray's favour. Would we have to make cap space?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bru-incanada. Show bru-incanada's posts

glen murray

not at all. it would be the opposite. if murray won his case and the had to pay him, the 2 mill or so would be replaced by his 4 mill + salary but then the bruins would put him on long term ir and would then get the full amount of his $ taken of the books for the full year. this giving the bruins an extra 2 mill (or so) extra plus the mill and a half they already have. coming out of the xmas freeze with about 4 mill to work with.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bru-incanada. Show bru-incanada's posts

glen murray

if i were heading the b's out of the xmas break and into the trade deadline i would not be looking at an upcoming free agent but would look more for a upgrade via trade if possible. PC team of scouts look like the know what they are doing when it comes to the 3rd and 4th rounds of the draft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybruins. Show mybruins's posts

glen murray

good for murray if he gets it, and good for bruins re: cap space. Murray lost his scoring touch and skating, but he always seemed like a stand-up guy who gave it all he had