Glen Wesley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-of-Smeg. Show Bruins-of-Smeg's posts

Glen Wesley

Good for Glen getting his number retired by Carolina. I can't remember what trade was made between Hartford and Boston for Hartford to get him. Can anyone help me out?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Glen Wesley

they just mentioned it on the telecast. He was a RFA signing, Hartford gave up 3 #1 picks as compensation. The picks turned out to be Kyle McLaren, Jonathan Aiken, & Sergei Samsonov.

They also mentioned that the B's traded MacLaren for Boyes, & Boyes for Wideman.

Samsonov for Reasoner, Yan Stastny and a draft pick that turned out to be Lucic.

Glen Wesley for Dennis Wideman & Milan Lucic, not a bad trade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dom77. Show dom77's posts

Glen Wesley

he was acquired from the Boston Bruins for three first round draft picks, the picks turned out to be Kyle McLaren(1995), Johnathan Aitken (1996) and Sergei Samsonov (1997).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-of-Smeg. Show Bruins-of-Smeg's posts

Glen Wesley

Thank you I don't live close enough to Boston to get NESN so I usually listen to the games on the internet. Didn't Kyle McLaren also get signed as a RFA and the Bruins Get some #1 picks for him or am I mixing the 2 up?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Glen Wesley

Kyle McLaren was traded for Jeff Hackett & the forgettable Jeff Jillson

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Glen Wesley

then they flipped jillson back to the sharks for Boyes.

Boyes for Wideman

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

Glen Wesley

ill always remember him for MISSING the open net chance he had against the oliers in that ot playoff game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Glen Wesley

That's my most (worst) memorable Wesley moment as well. If He hits that shot, B's win game 1 and probably a Cup that year! I was 14 and learned what it meant to have your heart broken for the first time!

I have that season's recap on a VHS somewhere, Great video but it ends on a somber note and that missed net makes me cringe everytime I see it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Glen Wesley

That's my most (worst) memorable Wesley moment as well. If He hits that shot, B's win game 1 and probably a Cup that year! I was 14 and learned what it meant to have your heart broken for the first time!

I have that season's recap on a VHS somewhere, Great video but it ends on a somber note and that missed net makes me cringe everytime I see it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Glen Wesley

Over the friggin' crossbar from 10 feet out, no less.

Sections
Shortcuts