Globe writers - torch passed - Savard new Kessel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

Globe writers - torch passed - Savard new Kessel

Anyone else sick of hearing how Savard can be traded by these Globe writers?    The Bruins have a top ten proven scorer for only a 4 million cap hit.  Guy that risked his carear to come back early for the playoffs.  Whose reation to Game 1 overtime goal against Philly showed his true emotion of how bad he wants to win.

Thought it would die after his long term commitment at a discount to stay a Bruin.  But one comment he made AFTER HIS COACH ( you know the guy who never gets criticized by these writers)   throws him under the bus, makes us forget all about his talent and price tag.

This guy is KPD's and Fluto's new "get him out of town" agenda.  Joining the ranks of the infamous Lacher, Casey, Thornton, Kessel crew.  Am I forgetting someone?

These guys defended Wideman?  Hated to see him go.  Check out their so called analysis of the trade.  Horton ( a future get this guy out of town player) gets derided while Wideman is praised.  What player were they watching last year? Don't hear much about Bergeron being unrestricted next year. They also always tend to leave Wheeler alone. You know Wheeler, he played in a bunch of games during the regular season and vanished in playoffs when people actually check. 

But Savard, yeah he's the problem, yeah he has to go.  What a bunch of jokers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Globe writers - torch passed - Savard new Kessel

Jokers are people who think the Globe writers had the power to make:

Lacher incapable of stopping beach balls.

Casey downright awful in the '94 playoffs.

Thornton show his true colors as a house of cards.

Kessel become a RFA just in time for Brian Burke to be shopping.

The power of KPD is simply amazing!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

This team needs all the goals they can get even adding two offensive players in Horton & Seguin.  I like this team as constituted.  Savvy is not soft. Most people would have written off the entire season after being croaked like he was.

If anyone goes it's TT, and he doesn't want to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

GPN, I agree.

Especially KPD, he has top have a Bs player in his sights that he wants to see gone.

If the Bs are foolish enough to move Savard even though he produces and has a friendly cap number, I wonder who they will set their "move him out of town" sites on next. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

These "writers" are not hockey fans or that knowledgeable. They base their articles on rumors and personal likes and dislikes. Savvy must have shunned either or both on interviews, so he is in the cross hairs. KPD is a sad and lonely person, you can tell by the way he "writes". Very few positive articles, always pushing his opinion not facts, or at least not including all the facts in the articles so his opinion looks best, or so he thinks. Even his "feel good" articles are dripping with sarcasm. These writers don't understand that Hockey teams need to play together, all the way, regardless of talent in order to make a run at it. They think that you need all high priced talent to win it all, like baseball. Throw money at it and you'll win they say. The best and most consistent teams, year to year are those who keep the locker room in balance, yes get the best talent, but not at the price of a cancer in the locker room. Just ask the Caps or Rangers about that. Until these B's win it all the "writers" in this town will think and write like they know hockey and after the B's win the cup, these so called clueless writers will sing their praises and write," see, this is the kind of team I've been writing about". But only for a short time, and then they will get right back to their old habits of negativity and ignorance, because it's a way of life for them and their bosses think it sell more ads.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Thanks NAS! U Saved me some time.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Forget about KPD and look at the facts.  Savvy's played with a cranky knee the past two seasons, and then receives a significant concussion this past March.  Not to be cold, but you have to wonder which will go first, his knee or his head.  If the B's could land the one missing link that would make them a legit Cup contender this coming season...a PP QB out on the point...I'd move Savard in a heartbeat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I don't know about you guys, but I am dying to see Savvy play a full year with Lucic and Horton on his wings.  Could be one of the best lines in the league if you ask me!!

I think the real decision of who stays and who goes will be NEXT season.  With the contracts of Chara, Bergeron, Ryder up. 

I think they have to go for it in 2010-11.

Hey -- if a team knocks the Bruins socks off and make a sweet offer, then you consider a deal.  Until then, stop the blah blah.  Savard = 90 pts is a real possibility.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

KPD has and always will have someone on the Bruins to pick on. He thrives on it but that's the way he likes to think of himself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Don't know don't read him unless he is posted on here by others, if management listens to the writers it is time for them to committ their suicide.

Savard needs to stay and play with linemates for a change, the team is moving forward with 2 major aquisitions in Horton and Saygen. The team should become more of a threat with the weapons expanding compared to last year, opening up play for all lines that should wear the opposition down.

The only thing we need is a little more speed from D on out, hopefully our youth brings that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

Guys I didn't say the writers have the power.  I said they have agenda especially KPD if they don't like a player.  Look at KPD's article today.  This should be a positive day for the Bruins.

All we got it is:

We didn't get Hall
    Seguin probably won't be ready
    Thornton is terrible
    Kessel terrible
    Savard to be traded Savard to be traded Savard to be traded

Oh yeah and a "To Wit" to boot.

I agree with Olsen, lets see what our top ten center who has a 4 Million dollar cap hit can do with Horton.

h yeah and Nas, where was KPD on any other Bruins during that time?  They were all great?  He picks his targets.  Not saying your arguments about their game is wrong just that he doesn't do that to anyone else.

Where was he when Murray was as slow as molasses or Wideman was giving pucks away or Montador was tripping over blue lines?