Go After Jokinen -

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Go After Jokinen -

I hope the Bruins decapitiate Jokinen for that slash on Chara... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

Re: Go After Jokinen -

[QUOTE]I hope the Bruins decapitiate Jokinen for that slash on Chara... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
    Posted by GABees[/QUOTE]

Ha ha... I just said the exact same thing to my brother.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Take your pick -- you can add Walker to the list.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

all these cheap shots by the candy canes  remines me of the habs and we know what the bruins did to them , this will just make the bruins get motivated for next game  lets go bruins

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Well, no. This is the wrong mentality.

This is exactly what Carolina wants the Bruins to do.

They must have watched film of the Montreal games when the Canadiens got the Bruins off their game by baiting them into retaliation penalties.

There will be a time and a place to make things right. Game 6 in Carolina,down 3 games to 2 , is the wrong time , wrong place.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Agree with Zilla.  Clean hits a la Lucic last nite , yes , but going after them , NO.
    I saw so many cheap shots with intention to hurt last nite but lets leave it to the league. I can't believe I'm saying this !
    IF Canes get powerplays that will get the crowd roaring. We saw it in game4.  Julien will preach discipline for game 6 , 100% .   
    Just hit hit hit , use the shoulders.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Discipline, Discipline, Discipline. Key to keeping the winning going. No STUPID penalties. Just go out and hammer them......legally.....and/or drop the gloves, IF the tradeoff is worth it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

The team will have to earn the right to go after these guys.  More specifically, they will need to get ahead (e.g. game 5); set the table for a few big hits; BANG...end of conversation!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

When game 7 comes around ( hopefully), 3rd period , 5-1 Boston lead, 2 minutes to go....that would be a better time to retaliate.  But do it with fists , not sticks.

"Shawn Thornton lines up for the faceoff, he looks at Walker, gives him a jab, the gloves are off, and Thornton buries Walker with left, drags him to the ice, the Boston fans go crazy as Walker skates to the box wiping blood from his nose." Message delivered.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I WANT GAME 7 ! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]I hope the Bruins decapitiate Jokinen for that slash on Chara... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
    Posted by GABees[/QUOTE]
    Just play harder and smarter...and the BRUINS will win. No need to bring the team to their level..play like Sunday night to the tenth power.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Bobbyorr. Show 4Bobbyorr's posts

Canes pick your poison - Stuart, Thornton, Lucic, Chara. All quite capable of breaking faces within the framework of the NHL. Best answer though is to pound it home on the walls and the big board above center ice. FEAR THE BRUINS. With your punk cheap shots you have truly woken a GIANT.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

bruins got nothing to loose if they loose they go home hit fight whatever it takes to win

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]When game 7 comes around ( hopefully), 3rd period , 5-1 Boston lead, 2 minutes to go....that would be a better time to retaliate.  But do it with fists , not sticks. "Shawn Thornton lines up for the faceoff, he looks at Walker, gives him a jab, the gloves are off, and Thornton buries Walker with left, drags him to the ice, the Boston fans go crazy as Walker skates to the box wiping blood from his nose." Message delivered.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

With Campbell and Bettman in charge, Thornton would get 25 games, Chara would get 10 and Thomas 5 all for just being in the arena. Better to take the number and beat them on the ice. Next year first regular season game against Carolina, beat up Staal, Cole and Walker. Jokinen will turtle like a Galapagos.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]With Campbell and Bettman in charge, Thornton would get 25 games, Chara would get 10 and Thomas 5 all for just being in the arena. Better to take the number and beat them on the ice. Next year first regular season game against Carolina, beat up Staal, Cole and Walker. Jokinen will turtle like a Galapagos.
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

You're probably right. I forgot the NHL is run by people with the intelligence of baboons.

Sorry, if I've insulted the baboons.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Poke

Well in future games, it's safe to say Carolina won't drop the gloves against someone who isn't still wearing his gloves and holding his stick because they can't fight.

We can be confident that when there's nothing left to lose, either due to a win or a loss, the culprits will pay with blood. Cleanly or not.

Don't poke the hibernating bear.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

There's got to be pay back for Jokinen's slash on Chara. And there was no penalty called for that! Pay back should come towards the end of game 7 when the verdict is not in doubt. But there does have to be pay back for a vicious cheap shot like that.

Sections
Shortcuts