good luck bruins!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

good luck bruins!

no more talk let the games begin...good luck bruins   despite our differences on here we all are pulling for the bruins to bring the cup back to BOSTON! it begins today

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: good luck bruins!

In Response to good luck bruins!:
    [QUOTE]no more talk let the games begin...good luck bruins   despite our differences on here we all are pulling for the bruins to bring the cup back to BOSTON! it begins today
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]
    Amen to that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to good luck bruins!:
    [QUOTE]no more talk let the games begin...good luck bruins   despite our differences on here we all are pulling for the bruins to bring the cup back to BOSTON! it begins today
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE] There is not a chance in hell you are a Bruin fan. Your posts on here are a joke to almost everyone.
    Do us a favor and disappear.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Agree bruins8 and his dupe accounts are so full of it.

He knows crap about hockey so he has to continue with his PK rants over and over and even then he can't get that information right.

He states that Seguin skates around like he's lost when the only one that has shown he is lost and has no clue consistently on here is bruins8

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I think this team will play an uptempo game should be fun to watch with the new players.I think the rookies will prove to be real contributers this season.This team shoud probably ersemble the team from  08/09, not last years mess.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

season tix holder since 87-88 havent missed a game  been to moe road games than most of u been to games all together   i like 81 because hes a very good hockey player...but i love the bruins 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: good luck bruins!:
    [QUOTE]season tix holder since 87-88 havent missed a game  been to moe road games than most of u been to games all together   i like 81 because hes a very good hockey player...but i love the bruins 
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

There has to be board for you to go talk about him.  If you love your Bruins and don;t want your peers to get on your case or ignore your comments , stop talking about him on a regular basis.  He will score up and around 35 goals does this mean you will start a thread everytime he scores ??? 
    This is also a hockey board therefore sure , even I , would bring up no.81 if he does something extraordinary.
    Game on !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdJersey. Show ThirdJersey's posts

Rask is playing great, however the rest of the team is playing like they did last year when they opened against Washington -- asleep at the wheel.

Go B's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: good luck bruins!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: good luck bruins! : There has to be board for you to go talk about him.  If you love your Bruins and don;t want your peers to get on your case or ignore your comments , stop talking about him on a regular basis.  He will score up and around 35 goals does this mean you will start a thread everytime he scores ???  This is also a hockey board therefore sure , even I , would bring up no.81 if he does something extraordinary. Game on !
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I guess not ! You will not stop.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mish11133. Show Mish11133's posts

Bruins8, I found the perfect girl for you (assuming you're a guy).  She has any entire myspace page devoted to Kessel.

http://www.myspace.com/philipkessel81