Good Trade History with the Blues. Possible Trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Good Trade History with the Blues. Possible Trade?

The B's have a good history with STL and its possible they are looking to shake things up too. They have some good young offensive talent like Oshie, Berglund & Perron that could definitely not hurt at this point. Had the B's already kicked the tires of Perron?

My initial though is Wideman, would that want him back? Generally a good offensive puckmoving Dman is more valuable than a good forward, but Wideman has not been fitting in that catagory this year, far from it, and Boychuck is more than ready for a full time NHL job.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Good Trade History with the Blues. Possible Trade?

Wonder if we could get a guy like Brad Boyes for Wideman.

But somehow his 4 goals and 7 assists don't seem so great.

I'll stick with Wideman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

How about Byron 'Bitzy-Cat' Bitz for Cam 'Bam Bam' Janssen? I'd do that deal in an NY minute!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Yeah trade Bitz for Janssen and the Bruins will win the cup are gaurantee it. Ha Ha what a joke. Thats a comestic move if i have ever seen one. We need to score goals and don't see how Janssen would provide that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

In Response to Re: Good Trade History with the Blues. Possible Trade?:
    In Response to Re: Good Trade History with the Blues. Possible Trade? :
    Posted by woodtick7
    Post of the year right here! ^

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

I can't say your post would win an award either. Make a trade up that at least help the team not that garbage deal what good would it do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

I can't say your post would win an award either. Make a trade up that at least help the team not that garbage deal what good would it do.
    Posted by woodtick7
    It would get rid of some dead weight and add a guy that actually hits. I never claimed it would bring us a cup. Just a solid role player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

arghh, yet another ridiculous trade thread!!!! there is no way StLouis is going to trade 1 of their top Young Players for a veteran player with a high contract!!!  if there is a player StLouis could deal is Andy McDonald, and id love to have him on the Bruins...but with a 4.7 Million cap hit, aint gonna happen because we dont have the room...and they arent going to want Wideman or Sturm....try Patrice or Krejci and i just wouldnt go near that...and its also not worth trading our #1 pick for because we are probably going to wind up with pick #1 or 2 and that is too risky to deal that high of a pick for a veteran guy with a high contract...in the NHL, having young guys is the key because you can have them very cheap early on and hope they become stars. and St Louis or any team will want to get rid of their older players first before they get rid of their young low price contract talent... so McDonald, Tkachuk and Kariya could be dealt, but they all have too high of contracts for the Bruins to take on... Sorry, we arent going to be able to deal Wideman or Sturm and get back any sort of talent....their contracts are too high, at best may get a late draft pick for them....
    Posted by morphosis1974

Kind of ironic, you call this another ridiculous trade thread, yet you respond with 6 paragraphs, lol!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Trading Wideman and Sturm for late draft picks would be a great idea just to clear the cap space.  It wold give us the freedom to trade a couple prospects, or picks for some real talent.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wonder if we could get a guy like Brad Boyes for Wideman. But somehow his 4 goals and 7 assists don't seem so great. Posted by ZILLAGOD

You can throw in Boyes career +/- -22 that can stay in St. Louis as well!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Sturm if he waived his NTC then I can see him going to STL. or Minnie for who??????? Jansen is tough but we already have that but could use extra toughness is Minnie willing to give Burns a dman ????? for Boychuk or Hunwick???

Sections
Shortcuts