got my renewal for season tix $4 increase

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

got my renewal for season tix $4 increase

got seats in 323 row 8   they were 24 grandfathered in lst yr 59.50 at box office tis year they r 28 each  65.50 box office     42 games 20 reg sea  2 preseason  1 less game because of prague game   anyone wanna buy 21 games 1 preseason 2 reg 2 tix total price would be $1181    this is a great deal less than double box office price!   directly behind goal aisle seats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: got my renewal for season tix $4 increase

In Response to got my renewal for season tix $4 increase:
    got seats in 323 row 8   they were 24 grandfathered in lst yr 59.50 at box office tis year they r 28 each  65.50 box office     42 games 20 reg sea  2 preseason  1 less game because of prague game   anyone wanna buy 21 games 1 preseason 2 reg 2 tix total price would be $1181    this is a great deal less than double box office price!   directly behind goal aisle seats
    Posted by bruins8

If they were 316 or 301, i'd consider it.  Otherwise, I'd rather spend the money on an LEDTV.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow, what a waste!  Balcony seats are terrible to begin with, let alone at those prices.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

thats right..people complain to high...but my friend has same seats in mtl they are 62 dollars no season tix discount

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

My loge 5 seats went up $100 per seat for the whole season or $2900 for the season compaired to $2,800 for last season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins3. Show bruins3's posts

So bruins8 what you're basically saying is this.

Take an $8.00 hotdog, mark it up it up to $20.00 and then sell it to YOU for $10.00 and you will think you got a good deal?!

Have you ever heard of the BAIT & SWITCH?????

How gullible are some of you? Jacobs is still raising prices for another lousy year of hockey and empty promises and some of you are eating it up with a spoon and asking for seconds!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

because everyone else is WILLING to pay the $20.

Are you one of those people that sneak carrot sticks under your coat when you go to games?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

And I don't think "Bait and Switch" means what you think it does.

bait and switch is when a store advertises a Nikon camera for sale, and when you get there they say "we don't have any more of those, but we have a great deal on these Cannon cameras''

And I don't think you understand the concept of inflation, either. Cost of living goes up, you get a raise at work, cost of groceries go up.. everything does. Going from $2800 to $2900 a year is a 3.5% increase. Cost of living is average of 3.5 to 5% per year, so this is right in line.

And it's hard to consider the team to be "lousy" when there are 11 teams that are worse than they are

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

My tix have only gone up about 3% two years in a row.  Not bad I thinik.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsSoxCeltsNo1. Show PatsSoxCeltsNo1's posts

LOL @ davecarr. Little daveyboy already admitted to playing pickup hockey games with Charlie Jacobs and he thinks Charlie is a "real swell guy" Now he likes to go on hockey msgs boards and butt smooch anything Jacobs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

my tix went up $4 im paying less than half face value...call it what u want but 28 bucks to sit 8 rows up in balcony is not bad at all...my friend has same seats in mtl and they are 62 dollars each...if you people complain then dont go...28 bucks to go to a game is nothing for me     what do u want jj to do give all tickets for 10 bucks apiece?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Mine went from 24 to 28 as well. That is a 16.6% increase. 4 bucks doesn't sound bad but 16.6% sure does.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

my tickets went up 1 dollar a ticket, but we only get billed for 42 games instead of 43 for 2010-2011.

i save 8 bucks overall, thanks to the prague game.  now if they could only put the two preseason games there too that would be a decent savings.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from davedeboston. Show davedeboston's posts

Same here, ours in 309 went from $24 to $28.  Still not a bad deal considering they didn't go up last year and the box office price is $55 I think next year for our seats.

Sections
Shortcuts