Got my ticket to game 1!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Got my ticket to game 1!!!

I'm pumped!   Was lucky enough to get a ticket as soon as they went on sale for game one against the Canes.   Awesome seat too, 6th row, just off the ice in one of the corners.... I can't wait!

I haven't been to a Bruins game before, nor a playoff game.   Being a fellow Newfie, I have seen Ryder play a few times in Montreal.    I will be leaving NB, Canada Friday morning for the 7 hour drive down to Boston with a smile on my face the whole way!

So who else is pumped up for Friday night with tickets to the game?   Any recommendations for pre or post game beer (local microbrew preferably) and munchies?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Re: Got my ticket to game 1!!!

There is a microbrewery on Canal St. - Boston Beer Works.

have fun!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

There are plenty of bars around the Garden.
    For just drinkin' Beer works but for a little more there's also DJ's up the street from the Garden.  Maybe you'll meet some Carolina chicks there.
    Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

WoW first game and it's a playoff game! Kool deal you are in for a treat it is going to be a wild atmosphere! First time into the second round in 10 years! You got really great seats too!

Jealous to say the least! Yah you can't miss with all the bars around Causway! Boston Beer Works will be packed and rockin before the game! Good reccomendation Cheers Homebrew76!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

congrats

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

All packed out and heading out the door from NB, Canada.    Woo hoo!!!!  Can't wait to spend the weekend in Boston!    7 hour drive with music blasting, game tonight and then a pub around the corner from my hotel in Cambridge tonight... gonna be great!

I wonder if I should wear my autographed Ryder Habs Jersey just so I'm easily spotted by my friends on TV?   ha ha ha.....  

Cheers!

Sections
Shortcuts