Great 2nd ROUND pick for Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mironov. Show Mironov's posts

Great 2nd ROUND pick for Bruins

You know who Bruins should draft in second round? TEEMU PULKKINEN, that guy was in the second place at 92 ranking last year but dropped because he got injured. Now Pulkkinen is dominating at the IIHF World Under-18 Championships in Belarus. In practice games, Pulkkinen made 3 goal against Belarus, 2 goals against canada. And now when the tournament started he made 2 goals and 2 assist against latvia.

"In other action Wednesday, Finland beat Latvia 7-2, behind 2 goals and 2 assists by Teemu Pulkkinen, No. 17 on Central Scouting's final ranking of international skaters, and four assists by top-rated international skater Mikael Granlund."
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=525334

He has the potential to score alot goals, great second round win pick.

Sorry if my english lags a bit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Re: Great 2nd ROUND pick for Bruins

Sounds good, I'm sure other clubs have noticed him too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Great 2nd ROUND pick for Bruins:
    You know who Bruins should draft in second round? TEEMU PULKKINEN, that guy was in the second place at 92 ranking last year but dropped because he got injured. Now Pulkkinen is dominating at the IIHF World Under-18 Championships in Belarus. In practice games, Pulkkinen made 3 goal against Belarus, 2 goals against canada. And now when the tournament started he made 2 goals and 2 assist against latvia. "In other action Wednesday, Finland beat Latvia 7-2, behind 2 goals and 2 assists by Teemu Pulkkinen, No. 17 on Central Scouting's final ranking of international skaters, and four assists by top-rated international skater Mikael Granlund." http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=525334 He has the potential to score alot goals, great second round win pick. Sorry if my english lags a bit.
    Posted by Mironov

nice post mironov. good to hear about European prospects. p.s. your English is fine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mironov. Show Mironov's posts

In Response to Re: Great 2nd ROUND pick for Bruins:
    In Response to Great 2nd ROUND pick for Bruins : nice post mironov. good to hear about European prospects. p.s. your English is fine.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Thanks. If the Bruins draft a finnish player i will post information about him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Great 2nd ROUND pick for Bruins : Thanks. If the Bruins draft a finnish player i will post information about him.
    Posted by Mironov

thanks . that would be great.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

looks like he could be a steal at the 2nd rd....liked his stats compared to other finnish skaters....if he keeps up the pace that hes at he may not make it under the radar to the 2nd rd....hopefully if he is that dynamic scorer the bs could grab him, hes surely needed...during the world jrs i noticed adam petersson from sweden & hes kinda ranked down lower as is pullkinen....have any info on him?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Terrific post with real information - your English is brilliant, by the way.

Have you thought about starting a thread on who the B's should pick with the #2 pick overall - we need more about that.  Just kidding, really.

Please give more details on European prospects if you have them - any news on Carl Soderberg - should the B's give up on thinking about him for the future?

Cheers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Bruins have several second picks to choose Pulkkinen.  I enjoy the information provided by Canadian Bruins fans, so ditto for your input from Finland.  BTW my wife and I loved Helsinki in our visit several years ago. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mironov. Show Mironov's posts

any news on Carl Soderberg - should the B's give up on thinking about him for the future? Cheers.
    Posted by huscroft28

I'm sort of specialized on Finnish players, but i found some information for you.

Carl Soderberg
    "Unlikely to return to North America." But who knows, he might?

Here's 2 other Finnish Prostect.

Mikael Granlund - CenterIs said to be the next Saku Koivu, many have said that Granlund is going to be alot better then Saku. Even Koivu's father (Who is a former hockey player and now i think a hockey scout)  said that Granlund is more mature and has more game eye than Koivu had at age of 18. Granlund was rookie of the season, in Finnish elite league.

Joonas Donskoi - RW - Skating and puck movement is very good. He spend most of last season at the Juniors but get to play at the big league.

Islamorada, Hope you were in Helsinki at summer, because it's really cold here at winter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Great info Mironov, keep it coming.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mironov. Show Mironov's posts

I almost forgot about this one.

Julius Junttila - LW - Made a hattrick at his first Finnish elite league game. His junior team won the junior league. Played 41 games at juniors, made 27 goals and 33 assists = 60 points. At the Finnish elite league (Men's league) He played 5 games and made 3 goals (The hattrick) Oh.. and when they called him up to the men's league to make the hattrick, he made at the same week in the juniors a hattrick too. He is at 41 in the final european rank, could become a good player.

That's it for this day, i'll informate of other players later.

EDIT:
    Joonas Rask (J.Rask makes the game winning goal) - Center - Younger brother Tuukka Rask. Played a good season at Finnish elite league, even when his team finished last at the league (Because of the coach they say)  
    He is maybe 4th or 5th rounder or later.
    Finnish elite league GP: 43  G:10   A:9   P:19

Sections
Shortcuts