Great Goal Wideman!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Re: Great Goal Wideman!

The one to his intelligence will never go away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Too bad he breaks his stick most of the times.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Followed by a great pass up to looch in the neutral zone, and nearly saving a goal on the other end earlier..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

he was due to have a good game. hopefully ryder and wheeler are due for a good game in the next week since they look useless out there. especially wheeler.

krejci,bergeron and lucic playing well also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

ryder and wheeler playing better since my last post

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

On the ice for both goals, in the box for the winner...I hope you guys are joking

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Agreed.  I was about to start a thread that he played a perfect game, then in ot he high sticks somebody and...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

we out played washington in that game, its too bad we couldn't finish once again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In another post, I was saying this is Wideman's best game of the year... but he still found a way to sink our team!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsoxfan63. Show nhsoxfan63's posts

Wideman cant play a game without making at least one stupid mistake.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

That high stick in OT was ridiculous. He pretty much handed WSH the other point. He made little to no effort to control his stick. Where was his brain??

The goal wasn't great; he just got it on net. The great play was by Chara who made a turnaround pass perfect for a on-timer that WSH wasn't expecting.

I thinks some are giving him way too much credit. his defensive play is frightening.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Awful all year.  Actually had a VERY good game...until that awful high stick in the end.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

what is the coach thinking starting him in O.T.??? He turns it over in o.t. instead of getting it deep which started the whole rush when he took the stupid penalty....He's a turnover machine.... McQuaid should of got his minutes...alll night.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: Great Goal Wideman!:
    [QUOTE]Awful all year.  Actually had a VERY good game...until that awful high stick in the end.
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

cmon people, the high stick thing can and does happen to everybody from time to time. when the chips are down it's even more apt to happen because everyones playing with more intensity.
    maybe if the refs saw the worst one(shoulda been a double minor on chara)things would have been different.
    And what about the goal he saved that the league f**ked up on.  This guy can't get a break here OR on the ice.
    When are people on these boards going to realize that our defense isn't costing us.  We're the best freakin team in the league!  If it wasn't for the D we'd probably get Hall and Seguin both. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

I just want to know who's paying Wideman.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

U ABSOLUTELY CAN'T BLAME WIEDMAN FOR THIS LOSS!!! the B's outplayed the caps, and had two pp ops in the third, and couldn't finish. this team can't finish, they can't score!!!!!!!! ryder couldn't put a beach ball in the atlantic ocean...... night in, and night out now the BRUINS play like the better team on the ice, and don't get the result they should get because they don't score!!!! this team cuts its own throat all the time.  THE WIEDMAN PENALTY NEVAH EVAH SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED BEACAUSE THE GAME SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO OT.  THE BRUINS SHOULD HAVE WON IN REGULATION!!! ENOUGH SAID. 3GAMES LEFT. 6/7/8, OR DO NOT QUALIFY WILL BE DETERMINED ON HOW MANY GOALS THE BRUINS SCORE!!!! IT IS SO SAD BECAUSE THIS REALLY IS A GOOD TEAM BEING HELD BACK BY ITS OWN SHORT FALL......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Damn it...I didn't catch who had the penalty in OT....it figures, I saw the Wideman goal, I thought, "wow, good one timer by Wideman no less, low, on net, maybe he watched a Ray Bourque tape or something, took some curve off his stick"....combined with the "close call that always seems to go against the Bruins" and I feel lucky we got away with a point, lord knows the ref's did their best to  see the B's lose, and maybe one day Brick will disagree with those close calls...very annoying, that puck was conclusively not all the way over the goal line.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

Yup, it is definitely Wideman's fault.  He literally prevented Washington's first goal and scored.  I think it would probably be more appropriate to blame Sturm, Wheeler, Ryder, et al. for their inability to put the puck in the net.  It is sickening. 

Sections
Shortcuts