Guerin Trade, Other Rumors..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Billy Guerin wont go to a western team. Wash has a potent offense and so do NJ. Philly still trying to make room for Briere.

My guess: Pittsburgh trying to make the playoffs, or Montreal looking for their final deadline piece. Only others could be Carolina or Buffalo.

Pronger rumors of him going to Boston are heating up. Every contender in the league is making a push for him right now.....the deal will have to be significant or else Anaheim would move him in the summer. The deal of Colborne, 1st round pick and Stuart seems a player shy. My guess is it would take also a Bitz, Sobotka or other in this range and Anaheim might include a guy like Moen.

What will Boston do for leftwing help. Is there anybody outside of Keith Tkachuk??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dom77. Show dom77's posts

guerin was sat out of the Saturday game.

A trade is supected but not to boston according to TSN

Here is the story:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=269203&lid=headline&lpos=secStory_main

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Guerin was taken out of the pregame skate and the rumor is he has been traded to an Eastern team and it's NOT the Bruins. Strange why the rumor says Not Boston!?!
    Betting it's Pitts, NJ, NYR! Montreal would really suprise me! Maybe Washington?
    We should know on Sunday morning!
    Bruins are going to make some move, might not be a splash but I am betting a top 6 Foward and or another Defensmen! I still think the Avs and B's are going to hook up with a deal!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Ron Mclean on CBC said it is probably Washington because all the other eastern teams have said it is not them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

I can see it being Wash...I have a sneaking suspicion they may think they can take over top spot here in the race to the playoffs.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brandonboys1. Show brandonboys1's posts

Why is it strange that it said, "Not to Boston"? It was obvious Guerin never liked playing here. It's the same reason Tckachuk will not end up here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

If Boston picks up Anttropov or Ponikarovsky I will cry like an infant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

[Quote]For a keft winger try Ponikarovsky from Toronto. He has 17 goals on a bad team, is only 28 and is 6'4, 220 lbs. He may be a bit soft but has size and some scoring ability and I assume can be had for a 2nd round draft pick and possibly a third. He also has only one year left on his contract at 2.5 mil which is not bad if he picked up his game.[/Quote]

I do recall Alex Zhamnov looking like a nice pickup at one point, look how that turned out. Poni is a P*@sy and has no chemistry with his teamates, I can't see him fitting in on this team.

Sections
Shortcuts