Guys, I need Help!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Guys, I need Help!!

I have to go away on business in GA for the next 2 weeks and I know the hotel does not have versus. Does anyone know of any web sites or any way to see the B's games outside of boston??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Guys, I need Help!!

http://www.atdhe.net/index.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Scope out a good sports bar.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

That link is great, thanks BadHabitude. Do they televise all sports?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Guys, I need Help!!:
    That link is great, thanks BadHabitude. Do they televise all sports?
    Posted by wil39

tons.  I've noticed a ton of soccer games on there, real soccer - Premeir league, Spain, Italy.  I've been using it to root against the Leafs all year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

thanks badhab, i'll give it a shot. I thought about the sportsbar idea, might be a last resort. Well the back up plan is to have them all tivo'ed, keep my head in the sand untill i get back and watch the entire series with a case of redbull.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

In Response to Re: Guys, I need Help!! : tons.  I've noticed a ton of soccer games on there, real soccer - Premeir league, Spain, Italy.  I've been using it to root against the Leafs all year.
    Posted by BadHabitude

That's fantastic! Thanks again. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Here is some more guys just in case the one BadHab gave you does not work (it sometimes does not). Oh and make sure your Anti Virus/Anti SpyWare is fully armed lots of advertisements which means lots of nasty bugs.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/
    http://www.rajangan.net/
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/hockeynight/2010021011 (click on livegames and it will show you what's available on that night) Best streaming.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Check this out on your laptop. TSN. I think they live stream the game. I know they are showing the series up here in Canada and I do believe they stream as does the mother corp. CBC.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

In Response to Guys, I need Help!!:
    I have to go away on business in GA for the next 2 weeks and I know the hotel does not have versus. Does anyone know of any web sites or any way to see the B's games outside of boston??
    Posted by MDsizzle

Tell your crazyass boss to go f*ck himself, you'll go in the last half of June, right after the Bruins have their Stanley Cup parade!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

thanks sandog!

I'll have to check em out and find the best feed, the atdhe site was pretty choppy, i'll have to make due, i know itll be a good step down from my 50" hd.

I appreciate all the suggestions guys, I'm just hoping there will be more when I am back in a couple weeks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Check the yahoo NHL box score section.  They have one or two games available every day to stream for free.  With the limited amount of games each day, I would assume most Bruins games will likely be available to watch.  Just look for the "watch live" link under the box score.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I don't think that the TSN streams are available in the states.  I don't know about the CBC stream.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

If you're really jonesing - enough to pay for a feed - the NHL gamecentre option's a last resort.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

The opening game Sat will probably be on NBC.

The others will be on either Versus or NESN -- any good sports bar would have them.  I'm in SC and with the DirecTV center ice package get all of it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I did check out the nhl game center. Its $80 for the season, but 1 night is $20! Horribly overpriced!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

http://www.atdhe.net/index.html
    Posted by BadHabitude

Justin tv is not bad as well but I agree, this one seems to be the best.  Works best if you dont make it full screen

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

CBC and TSN only live stream to Canadians, annoying as he//!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

ATDHE.net

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I'll have to check em out and find the best feed, the atdhe site was pretty choppy, i'll have to make due,
    Posted by MDsizzle

The problem may be your computer.  I am sure that you already know this, but I'll say it anyway.  Make sure that you have as many programs shut down as possible when you are trying to watch the game.  Anything you can do to free up RAM and video card resources will help.

Good luck!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

Man, your in GA, go out to the sports bar and check out those beautiful southern women. Even if your married it doesn't cost much to look........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

ha ha, been down there before but was less than impressed actually...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

Wow, where were you... I do a lot of work in Atlanta, love Buckhead.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I was in Dunwoody. I have not checked out Buckhead yet, probably do it this trip. Did check out downtwn atl though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

I once dated a girl from Dunwoody back in the 80s, that was a pretty nice place. I how it didn't over grow and destroy it's self. Enjoy the trip, hope you get to see the games and remember GO B's...........

P.S.

If MD is Maryland I'm a beer vendor at Camden Yards, first one's on me....

Sections
Shortcuts