Guys, I need Help!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Re: Guys, I need Help!!

Its not, but thanks for the offer.

I'm gonna try my luck at getting it in my hotel room first. I can see it now, Im at a bar with a beer, and wideman gives it up and it ends up behind Tuukka, I am going to instinctively whip a beer bottle across the bar...  it won't be pretty, lol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

In Response to Guys, I need Help!!:
    I have to go away on business in GA for the next 2 weeks and I know the hotel does not have versus. Does anyone know of any web sites or any way to see the B's games outside of boston??
    Posted by MDsizzle

Game 1 is this Saturday afternoon on NBC, then I would go with NHL.com for the others.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Guys, I need Help!!:
    If you're really jonesing - enough to pay for a feed - the NHL gamecentre option's a last resort.
    Posted by Bookboy007

As much sense as it makes, anything nationally televised is blocked out on gamecenter. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS, I KNEW YOU'D COME THROUGH!!

After a little adjusting on the laptop the atdhe.com site should be ok if I don't find a bar or cant get center ice.

GO B's!!!!!
    &
    Welcome back Savvy!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

I use http://www.atdhe.net/ when games are blacked out from the web and I can't watch it at home, I subscibe to the NHL Gamecast, but if it's on VS or CBS Game Cast is usually blacked out. I thought GameCast had a single game option last year, could be wrong.

With atdhe, if there's an option with "veetle" use it, it'll download a small plug in, it seems safe and the quality is really good, 16:9 aspect, good full screen, unlike the regular video there which is aweful on full screen.

Sections
Shortcuts