Habs Fans are among us......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Habs Fans are among us......

I hate to say it, but, the more I read the posts on this board, the more I think that there are many habs fans in here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurnpikeDave. Show TurnpikeDave's posts

Re: Habs Fans are among us......

In Response to Habs Fans are among us......:
     I hate to say it, but, the more I read the posts on this board, the more I think that there are many habs fans in here.
    Posted by Remi72

Haven't seen one mention about Montreal??? Some about Toronto though. You have been watching the games right? Just because you dont think the Bruins will win the cup and go 82-0 doesn't make you a Habs fan... It's called being honest and objective. If you want a bunch of blind loyalists go to HFboards or read a John Bish article.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from espnzone.. Show espnzone.'s posts

Ah Remi... The B's are playing like a steaming pile of you know what... what do you want everyone to do? Cheer and say how awsome the Bruins are? Give me a break. Grow a thicker skin and stop being a baby.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Don't get me wrong.

I'm unsatisfied like everyone...and read my recents posts.....I've been critic too....but, you can feel by reading some posts that some come here in joy after each lost to exagerate and throw things like "All the players are sh*t" and "Claude Julien must be fired" or "bunch of losers that won't make the playoffs".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

What's your point? What are you talking about?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

That some people come here just for the fun of trashing the team, you didn't see ????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Oh. Well yeah. I tend to ignore them though. It gets old!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

And after. I`m a Bruins fan, but I don`t hate Habs or Leafs.
    I prefer to read an other team fan which has a solid and objective opinion that to read a tearful baby which can`t write other things than Gooooo  bruinnnnnnsssss!!!!

Welcome Hockey fans. Here it`s a blog, not the KKK.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

If you are watching this season the Habs, Leafs and the Bruins are not doing well so any trolls are only playing against their own team. The Bruins are victums of listening to their own hype  in the media saying they are going to be in the top in the East and are contenders to win the cup and are playing like if they step on the ice they will win. The Bruins have to work harder because they lost PJ and Yelle as D type players and don't have the players to replace them. The Bruins don't need Kess they need a better D effort from the people on the ice because they are letting in too many goals in. THE bRUINS ARE SCORING ENOUGH GOALS TO WIN BUT the D is allowing too many goals. If the Bruins start to play it simple like they did a couple of years ago when they had a d type game they can turn this around and build on that to be the team they were last year. They are a good team when they play it simple and plyers like Looch and Bitz hit and fight when needed. This team is a team that has to work hard if they don't you now see the results.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Habs Fans are among us......:
    If you are watching this season the Habs, Leafs and the Bruins are not doing well so any trolls are only playing against their own team. The Bruins are victums of listening to their own hype  in the media saying they are going to be in the top in the East and are contenders to win the cup and are playing like if they step on the ice they will win. The Bruins have to work harder because they lost PJ and Yelle as D type players and don't have the players to replace them. The Bruins don't need Kess they need a better D effort from the people on the ice because they are letting in too many goals in. THE bRUINS ARE SCORING ENOUGH GOALS TO WIN BUT the D is allowing too many goals. If the Bruins start to play it simple like they did a couple of years ago when they had a d type game they can turn this around and build on that to be the team they were last year. They are a good team when they play it simple and plyers like Looch and Bitz hit and fight when needed. This team is a team that has to work hard if they don't you now see the results.
    Posted by brunod

The Habs Leafs and Bruins not doing so well?
    What?
    That's like saying you got 3 people in the emergency room, one on life support, one in a car accident and one who needs 26 stitches and then saying that they are all not doing so well.
    Are you kidding???
    Watch the Leafs one game.  WATCH THE LEAFS - they are on life support, their problems are far beyond not doing so well.  The Habs are a car accident, you can watch them out of morbid curiosity, but that's about it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

the only trolls in here are the old post trolls could be habs fans but some of them go back to 2006 and post it again whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lafleur1979. Show Lafleur1979's posts

Where?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFromNH. Show FredFromNH's posts

The Habs are a car accident, you can watch them out of morbid curiosity, but that's about it.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Don't we have the same record as the Habs?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Habs Fans are among us...... : Don't we have the same record as the Habs?
    Posted by FredFromNH

True.  Same record as the habs.
    But the Habs have been playing well together, I am surprised they jelled so quickly given how many new signings they have.  The Bruins have better personal, have been playing poorly and have better talent and are bigger.  I see the Habs keeping their win percentage and I can't believe the Bruins won't get better.
    The Bruins also have the same record as Detroit and Vancouver at this time.

Sections
Shortcuts