Habs fans boo US anthem yet again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Habs fans boo US anthem yet again

Sickening. I was at Game 2 and there was not one peep from the crowd when the Canadian anthem was sung... oh well, at least we will kill them again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Re: Habs fans boo US anthem yet again

I would kill them on the ice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

It is in good fun having a great rivalry between these two teams, but when you begin to discriminate against nationality, then it gets personal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from simba77. Show simba77's posts

I was at Game 1 and not one boo was to be heard during the Canadian national anthem from the entire crowd.  Just goes to show that they have no class!!  Go Bruins!!!  Do it for Lucic!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsoxfan63. Show nhsoxfan63's posts

Montreal is the cesspool of Canada.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Montreal Fans are a disgrace to hockey and Canada.  How classless.  We didn't say a word during the Canadian anthem in Boston.  This is a repeat offense.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

of course you did'nt said a word at Canadian Anthem your fat@$$ mouth was fill with a footlong hot dog...
    Posted by gaetanforce

S$ck on a frog and wash it down with a coussant!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

No wonder you guys didnt boo our National anthem when the Hab fans were in Boston, you were too busy doing your forehead cowlick in your handheld mirror and putting on your cute little face paint with little toilet bowl (Habs) logos on them

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

They have no class they dont really like hockey but just in love with their habs...I live in Montreal and I drive my SUV with my BRUINS flag on and I got 5 big scratchs on my Escape....Still keep the flag on no matter what ....

GO BRRRUINS ! ! !   What a team ! ! !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

of course you did'nt said a word at Canadian Anthem your fat@$$ mouth was fill with a footlong hot dog...
    Posted by gaetanforce

Since Gayforce didn't watch the games in Boston, I'll fill it in, like I did it's mom.  The Bruins fans actually sang along with the Canadian anthem, unlike you classless retroverts.  The only time the Habs fans cheered is when they thought Boston was going to take a penalty, lol.  They forgot that it's the score that counts, and not the Habs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaetanforce. Show gaetanforce's posts

l was just joking (one footer)but yeah there is moron everywere and i dont feel confortable with booing, its a disgrace but ,only a minority of Haber are booing,still its really disrespectful...
    MONTRÉAL IN 7!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

l was just joking (one footer)but yeah there is moron everywere and i dont feel confortable with booing, its a disgrace but ,only a minority of Haber are booing,still its really disrespectful... MONTRÉAL IN 7!!!
    Posted by gaetanforce

Okay, I'm sorry in advance about what I wrote to you in another post then.  Jumped the gun (Jameson talking).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Ah, those classy Montreal fans. And they call US trash! Incredibly, ironically funny. You'll never hear me boo anyone's national anthem.

Your team came out banging and confident and still lost at home. Ex-Hab Michael Ryder burned you AGAIN. Your courageous, powerful captain had a half a rink of ice to knock the puck off Kobasew's stick and couldn't do it. You didn't score a single goal on the power play, even the one when Price put on an award-winning show of acting to make it look like goalie interference. In short, have a nice night, anthem-booing scumbags!!

P.S. Scumbags is only for the "boo-ers"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

IGNORE THAT IDIOT !!  He's a sepertatist frag !
    Shameful shameful shameful shameful !  I cannot believe how disgusting they are.
    HEY CANADA !  How can you keep have idiots like this in your country ????
    I know that not all Canadians are like this, please ignore the Hab fans they are classless ! I bet the people waching in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, Nova Scotia ,  across Canada dropped their heads when they heard this.
    I'm ashamed !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Posted by gaetanforce

Im sure your quiet during the scab anthem because you have your buddies choad in your mouth!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nmiller3. Show nmiller3's posts

Ah, those classy Montreal fans. And they call US trash! Incredibly, ironically funny. You'll never hear me boo anyone's national anthem. Your team came out banging and confident and still lost at home. Ex-Hab Michael Ryder burned you AGAIN. Your courageous, powerful captain had a half a rink of ice to knock the puck off Kobasew's stick and couldn't do it. You didn't score a single goal on the power play, even the one when Price put on an award-winning show of acting to make it look like goalie interference. In short, have a nice night, anthem-booing scumbags!! P.S. Scumbags is only for the "boo-ers"
    Posted by HermesConrad

i would tell everyone that goes to game 5 to cheer for the canadian national anthem but it won't even go that long. i guess they'll have to wait until next year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

They have no class they dont really like hockey but just in love with their habs...I live in Montreal and I drive my SUV with my BRUINS flag on and I got 5 big scratchs on my Escape....Still keep the flag on no matter what .... GO BRRRUINS ! ! !   What a team ! ! !
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS

Hey the same thing happened to me and to my bro!

The flag stays on. Rub it in their faces until they learn the meaning of tolerance.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Since Gayforce didn't watch the games in Boston, I'll fill it in, like I did it's mom.  The Bruins fans actually sang along with the Canadian anthem, unlike you classless retroverts.  The only time the Habs fans cheered is when they thought Boston was going to take a penalty, lol.  They forgot that it's the score that counts, and not the Habs.
    Posted by elosias

elo, for a hockey town, these fans sure don't know much about hockey.

Compare them to Bruins fans at the Gradens, who Recchi marveled at in an interview after his first game there. He said, in the interview, that he was shocked at how much the fans knew about hockey, and that this was something that could be read from their reactions.he's played in hockey towns before, but I suppose there are different 'classes' of hockey towns, eh?

:)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Okay, I'm sorry in advance about what I wrote to you in another post then.  Jumped the gun (Jameson talking).
    Posted by elosias

Jameson? Classy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinisterg. Show sinisterg's posts

Habs in 8!  :)

A lot that suspension did!  Lucic will be back for game 4... and I hope he scores the series-clinching goal.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadianut. Show Macacanadianut's posts

As both a proud Bruins fan and Canadian. I am disgusted by the people in Montreal booing the American national anthem. The people in our country outside of Quebec have more class than that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

I now fully believe Candians are ignorant classless buffoons.  I personally believe the league should be stepping in and requiring the Canadiens officials to make a public apology and address their fanbase IMMEDIATELY before the next game in Montreal.

It is wrong on so many levels that I can't even cite them all. We could start with the fact that Canada's economy is intrinsically linked to the US's and that Canada may as well be the 52nd st (Puerto Rico figuratively beign the 51st). 

Then we could cite that while it's ok to trashtalk your opponent's city, it is not OK to somehow extend that to not only their country but to disrupt the singing of their  national anthem. I mean how does screwing up an ational anthem even 'trash' Boston ? What imbecile would make that connection?

Then we can cite the many Candiens players that are actually US born and it is beyond insulting to boo the country of your own players. Then again the fans boo'd the Canadiens before AND after cheering them loudly during the game so maybe the fans really are just that stupid.  Or drunk......

Then we'll move on to how this is a disgrace to the NHL itself of which Montreal was one of the originals. The NHL thrives on having a multi country base and having one city basically be 'racist' against about 24 teams in the league threatens the fabric of the league.  This is the EXACT reason why Montreal could not keep a baseball team.

The people up there believe both that all sports besides hockey are idiotic and belong to the rest of the world, and at the same time that hockey BELONGS to Canada over everyone else in the world.  This goes back to my original statement that league officials should immedaitely be disciplining the Montreal brass and forcing some sort of public statement out of them.  The irony that the brainless up north don't get is that there are many more US NHL teams than Candian ones and that there are a multitude of countries around the world fielding professional hockey teams... as well as multitude of top NHL stars who did not come form Canada.

If this sort of thing had happened during the Olympics to someone other than the US there would have been global outrage............

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

Habs in 8!  :) A lot that suspension did!  Lucic will be back for game 4... and I hope he scores the series-clinching goal.
    Posted by sinisterg

forget goals, I jsut want to see some retribution hits for the whacks that Tim Thomas was taking from Canadiens all through that game with no calls from officials. He was hit repeatedly with sticks after plays were blown dead and had Canadiens in the crease on half of their scoring attempts.

On one particular play the announcers cited Thomas' amazing agility in getting back to the net to make a play.

What they did NOT say, and which was very clear on the replay, was that he was only out of position after a Candiens player directly swung at him with his stick and hit him square across the back nearly knocking him flat. How a ref doesn't call that is beyond me.

The Canadiens have had an obvious gameplan of assaulting Thomas and the Bruins better players to injure them or lure them into a penalty since the  first game. The league should look into their actions.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Jameson? Classy!
    Posted by Drewski5

Bushmills may be a wee bit better. To each his own my friend.And regardless of this years outcome, I will toast the Bruins, their coaches, and the mangement.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanc2010gold. Show vanc2010gold's posts

Sickening. I was at Game 2 and there was not one peep from the crowd when the Canadian anthem was sung... oh well, at least we will kill them again!
    Posted by fireballer58
    again..... relax boy its not like bruins have won a lot of series against montreal

Sections
Shortcuts