Habs fans boo US anthem yet again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanc2010gold. Show vanc2010gold's posts

Re: Habs fans boo US anthem yet again

[QUOTE]Sickening. I was at Game 2 and there was not one peep from the crowd when the Canadian anthem was sung... oh well, at least we will kill them again!
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]again..... relax boy its not like bruins have won a lot of series against montreal

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanc2010gold. Show vanc2010gold's posts

just so you know the only people booing where classless separatist that got their tickey for 10 $ in the classless molson ex section (top of the center) not all quebecer r like that i love the habs AND usa

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

[QUOTE]IGNORE THAT IDIOT !!  He's a sepertatist frag ! Shameful shameful shameful shameful !  I cannot believe how disgusting they are. HEY CANADA !  How can you keep have idiots like this in your country ???? I know that not all Canadians are like this , please ignore the Hab fans they are classless !  I bet the people waching in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, Nova Scotia ,  across Canada dropped their heads when they heard this. I'm ashamed !
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC[/QUOTE]

It's the same thing they did last year.  As a Canadian I am embarassed by what they did last night but certainly not surprised.  Habs fans have a European Mentality when it comes to this team.  They think anything goes...like they are at a soccer, sorry, football match. Get rid of them tomorrow night and let the riots begin!

P.S. You left out New Brunswick!

Bruins in 4.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

[QUOTE]again..... relax boy its not like bruins have won a lot of series against montreal
    Posted by vanc2010gold[/QUOTE]

Check the 2009 playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

[QUOTE]I just created a post on this as well. It is beyond sickening. It is tasteless, rude and typical Montreal. Kill these guys would you?
    Posted by wallyisdead[/QUOTE]

I was sickened beyond all belief as well. But at least their coach has a some decency:

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/story/11657247

I was pleased to see him ask the fans to stop. But we'll see how much good it actually did tomorrow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]I now fully believe Candians are ignorant classless buffoons.  I personally believe the league should be stepping in and requiring the Canadiens officials to make a public apology and address their fanbase IMMEDIATELY before the next game in Montreal. It is wrong on so many levels that I can't even cite them all. We could start with the fact that Canada's economy is intrinsically linked to the US's and that Canada may as well be the 52nd st (Puerto Rico figuratively beign the 51st).  Then we could cite that while it's ok to trashtalk your opponent's city, it is not OK to somehow extend that to not only their country but to disrupt the singing of their  national anthem. I mean how does screwing up an ational anthem even 'trash' Boston ? What imbecile would make that connection? Then we can cite the many Candiens players that are actually US born and it is beyond insulting to boo the country of your own players. Then again the fans boo'd the Canadiens before AND after cheering them loudly during the game so maybe the fans really are just that stupid.  Or drunk...... Then we'll move on to how this is a disgrace to the NHL itself of which Montreal was one of the originals. The NHL thrives on having a multi country base and having one city basically be 'racist' against about 24 teams in the league threatens the fabric of the league.  This is the EXACT reason why Montreal could not keep a baseball team. The people up there believe both that all sports besides hockey are idiotic and belong to the rest of the world, and at the same time that hockey BELONGS to Canada over everyone else in the world.  This goes back to my original statement that league officials should immedaitely be disciplining the Montreal brass and forcing some sort of public statement out of them.  The irony that the brainless up north don't get is that there are many more US NHL teams than Candian ones and that there are a multitude of countries around the world fielding professional hockey teams... as well as multitude of top NHL stars who did not come form Canada. If this sort of thing had happened during the Olympics to someone other than the US there would have been global outrage............
    Posted by Stupideeediot[/QUOTE]
         Idiot that you are,
    Real Canadians do not boo the National Anthem and do not want to become Americans as we are just as proud of our heritage as You are. Your arrogance is unmatchable, why would we join your country. If the US wants to become a have not (keep up with your Canadian Knowledge as we Proud Canadians do of your Proud Country) province or territory we would welcome them with open arms. The idiots that boo'd the National Anthem are probably related to the ones that turned the Canadian Flag Upside down. Enough on these stupid comments, people world wide have their favourite teams and support them no matter their own Nationality. I have been a B fan since before Orr and I am Canadian not Canadienne, and I have stood to attention for both anthems at athletic games and will continue to do so. Let's cut the BS and get back to the Playoffs and the B's.
    Greatest Of All Time!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from connor20. Show connor20's posts

[QUOTE]     Idiot that you are, Real Canadians do not boo the National Anthem and do not want to become Americans as we are just as proud of our heritage as You are. Your arrogance is unmatchable, why would we join your country. If the US wants to become a have not (keep up with your Canadian Knowledge as we Proud Canadians do of your Proud Country) province or territory we would welcome them with open arms. The idiots that boo'd the National Anthem are probably related to the ones that turned the Canadian Flag Upside down. Enough on these stupid comments, people world wide have their favourite teams and support them no matter their own Nationality. I have been a B fan since before Orr and I am Canadian not Canadienne, and I have stood to attention for both anthems at athletic games and will continue to do so. Let's cut the BS and get back to the Playoffs and the B's. Greatest Of All Time!!!
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from connor20. Show connor20's posts

No4BobbyOrr-GOAT  You nailed it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

This is a repeat offense by the Habs fans but i wouldn't worry about it too much.  When this booing of the anthem started a few years back, Don Cherry said it best "THE FANS IN BOSTON ARE TOO CLASSY TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamGuy. Show KamGuy's posts

As a Canadian from Vancouver, I'm ashamed of Montreal Fans...I think we're lucky to live beside a great nation and I hope the Bruins soundly defeat the Habs and their ignorant fans. Let's face it, Montreal doesn't even like being part of Canada...they boo the Canadian anthem also..they have no class

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

I love you Canadian citizens from other parts of Canada -or even Montreal or Quebec- that come on here and condemn the Montreal fans for what they do. Cheers to you!!! Believe me, we know it's just a small contingent of complete morons drinking too much beer and possessing far too few brain cells who engage in this behavior, an unfortunate combination. They're the same ones who sweepingly pass us off as a nation of money-hungry, war-mongering savages, when that is quite obviously not the case. It goes to show that both of our countries have good and bad, and I applaud and admire those from Canada who come on to support us. Thank you!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tommazz. Show Tommazz's posts

I am a hugh Bruins fan and a proud Canadian. Those fans that boo, are the same person that disrespect the Canadian flag by replacing it with the Quebec flag at the olympics your more than welcome to seperate from Canada

GO BRUINS IN FOUR

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriote. Show Patriote's posts

[QUOTE]I am a hugh Bruins fan and a proud Canadian. Those fans that boo, are the same person that disrespect the Canadian flag by replacing it with the Quebec flag at the olympics your more than welcome to seperate from Canada GO BRUINS IN FOUR
    Posted by Tommazz[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the insultless comment .  Sincerely in the past i was for the Quebec to be "independant" ("separatist" is a propaganda term from Canada . i honestly think .)  But in years we got ahead we must should concentrate on unity .  Even when i read all these racist comments from Us and Canada (Québec either) .  We are all in the same boat .  Do you know what i think Canada and USA is (Québec either).  Bunch of multi-millionnaires you've never seen who do not give a s.h.i.t who you are and deny you . In the measure you shut up and do not criticize administration you can live your spectator's life .  And they talk about Democraty .  I know it is not the place for political talks .  You love your country so i .  I advise you all to have at least one serious talk in your life with a frenchie .  Maybe then you will see there is no need to discrimine .  Salutations .     "Panem et circenses--Bread and games"  Juvenal .