Habs in 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tweetynator. Show tweetynator's posts

Habs in 5

Do you know what the problem is, it s that Boston tried everything in the last season game against the Habs intimidation ,chep shots,TRONRTON,lUCIC,and our other goon zero CHARA tried to harm KOMISAREK ,but i believe that Montreal just wanted that one point and they gave up the game to the bruins just to be sure to go against Boston in the first round,because they know that they will take the Bruins out in 5 maybe 6 if the Bruins our lucky,what a  shame to finish so high in the standings and to be kick out of the series in the first round.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BIgBadB. Show BIgBadB's posts

Re: Habs in 5

I like your enthusiasm but, it shows your desperation knowing the hab-nots have no chance. All the B's need to do is be deciplined, and the sries is in the bag.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

what montreal has going for them is saves there bacon playoff after playoffs ......  THE REFEREE,S  there a blantant bunch in the playoffs when there doing the montreal games.  always an advantage for the canadiens........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beaverhabs. Show beaverhabs's posts

buins suck

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan76. Show bruinsfan76's posts

your nuts get ready to play golf habs in 5.The habnots will be gone in 5 if not 4!stop coming up with excuses for why the canadiens will win this series your team is just not good enough to compete with our boy's you guy's are just to small and got no skill if we just had 1 more guy last year and i mean anybody Kobasew,bergeron,a healthy Chara,a healthy Savard you guy's would have been done in 6!Now we got the same team +Rider+Wheeler+Rechi+Bergeron+Kobasew+a healthy Chara+a healthy Savard+++++++SCARY huh!!!And have you thought of maybe we want to play you guy's first cuz you are the easyest team to beat in the first round!!i think we gave you that point just so we could be able to play you and be relaxed for the second round were the real hockey teams are.The past is the past time for some new history to be written!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BIgBadB. Show BIgBadB's posts

I sware after last years series I saw the refs and the linesmen celebrating in the habs dressing room. If you look carefully at the refs you will see the Canadians CH through the zebra jersies. I am not kidding. Anyway refs calls or not this series is done in 4 if the Bruins keep there head and not take stupid penalties.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Habs are gone in 5!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RexBradley. Show RexBradley's posts

[QUOTE]your nuts get ready to play golf habs in 5.The habnots will be gone in 5 if not 4!stop coming up with excuses for why the canadiens will win this series your team is just not good enough to compete with our boy's you guy's are just to small and got no skill if we just had 1 more guy last year and i mean anybody Kobasew,bergeron,a healthy Chara,a healthy Savard you guy's would have been done in 6!Now we got the same team +Rider+Wheeler+Rechi+Bergeron+Kobasew+a healthy Chara+a healthy Savard+++++++SCARY huh!!!And have you thought of maybe we want to play you guy's first cuz you are the easyest team to beat in the first round!!i think we gave you that point just so we could be able to play you and be relaxed for the second round were the real hockey teams are.The past is the past time for some new history to be written!!
    Posted by bruinsfan76[/QUOTE]
    Our guys (Habs) are too small ?? Ouffff on average Bruins and Habs are equal in size . Height and weight . If Lucic was not a hunchback you would gain an extra inch or two that's it . The difference between Habs and Bruins is that Bruins play a tough in your face style that's it that's all .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]Our guys (Habs) are too small ?? Ouffff on average Bruins and Habs are equal in size . Height and weight .
    Posted by RexBradley[/QUOTE]

But NOT in heart!

Montreal = small heart, many dives, multiple turtles

Bruins = HEART!!!! GUTS!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RexBradley. Show RexBradley's posts

[QUOTE]But NOT in heart! Montreal = small heart, many dives, multiple turtles Bruins = HEART!!!! GUTS!!!!
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]
    brat 13 It's a well known fact throughout the NHL that Marc Savard is THE diving champ of the NHL Cool As for "turtles" why should Habs players be willing to drop and go toe to toe with Lucic when he won't drop with Laraque ?? Oh i forgot Julien won't allow to drop Wink Go Habs Go !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymac. Show hockeymac's posts

Yep in 5 but it's going to be some hard hitting hard playing hockey.  I just hope we don't get to bruised up for the next round.  GOOOOOOO Bruins

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

[QUOTE]brat 13 It's a well known fact throughout the NHL that Marc Savard is THE diving champ of the NHL As for "turtles" why should Habs players be willing to drop and go toe to toe with Lucic when he won't drop with Laraque ?? Oh i forgot Julien won't allow to drop Go Habs Go !!
    Posted by RexBradley[/QUOTE]
    because LUCIC can play hockey and GEORGE cannot. Montreal just wants LUCIC off the ice because they are scared when he is out there. he is a big threat to Canadiens workplace safety.If he fights Komisarek it is a fair trade. (2 players that mean something to their teams in the box).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

BEAVERHABS: What is a Buin?