Habs or Rangers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Habs or Rangers?

Pick your poison. Sean Avery or Michael Komarsarik!!! Good Goalie and Bad Power Play or Mediocre goalie and Very Good Powerplay.

Tough call....I just hate the Canadiens so much. Their diving antics....Price did it tonight and got them a Power Play and did you see the guy late in the third fake a high stick ti the face? Suprised that was not called..you know of the game was in Montreal it would have been called!

Then Komasarik....with his questionable hits!!!

I have a BAD Feeeling that the Bruins will see the Canadiens again next week and why oh why do I worry that the Bruins are in trouble? Thomas looked soft tonight....why against Montreal does he seem to play poorly? Also. look at Montreal's home record...something like third best in the East behind Bos and Wash!

Nothing else would make me happier than seeing the Bruins beat the puss out of Montreal in round 1, but if they lose to these French Fries again...I don't know how I will handle it!?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Re: Habs or Rangers?

Habs in a second.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

only one thing i don,t like when playing the habs,, the reffs when playing in frog town

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Guys Gainey already stated in an interview that he wants to talk to the league about the refs, after last nights game.....

They are so sickening, they're conditioning the officiating who ever they play in the playoffs.

This team is HELPED , was and ALWAYS will be ...... God I hate them

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

We all know that the sweetest thing will be to take Montreal out in the 1st round.  There is no way that they can hang with the B's in a 7 game series.  The only thing I don't like, is how many cheap shots and 'intent to injure' plays will they have to endure in the process.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Give me the Habs. They are embarrasing and funny to watch. If there are any real hockey fans in Montreal they would know this. Enjoy your team!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealhabs. Show montrealhabs's posts

first off,don't really care about if b's meet up again their devil's.... i know one thing for sure though,b's fans as well habs fans wishing for another encore and you know the reason why? Cause is the only huge rivalry's still in hockey. Both team hates each other like yanks versus sox and peoples loves it! As long as it stays that way,it will be fine with me but don't call us up frogs or any other ###### names ,do not think that worth it! we're supposed to be adult's,we'rnt we? And no offense here, i know we booed and feel sorry about it but that does'nt mean we're all alike, so forget about any troll ....if they meet again,hoping for another good series and enjoyable times to enjoy all along.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Canadiens played like a team desperate for a playoff spot, they pulled out all the cheap tactics they skated hard...but they still lost the game.

If the Bruins can beat them in a game that means all the world to Montreal and very little ( except pride ) to the Bruins, then bring them on.

I fear Lundqvist more than Price.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Canadiens,

Bruins need to stay out of the box, they were a bit undisciplined in the second last night.

I agree with Zilla.  Lundquist could steal a series.

Rangers have trouble scoring goals

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjstockfanclub. Show pjstockfanclub's posts

Take the goalie whose confidence has been teetering this season -- great kid, but ready to be had (wouldn't be surprised to see Halak in Round 1). 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peejayhutt. Show Peejayhutt's posts

We lose out minds playing the Habs.  Not a great match up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Well it's Montreal...again! Go figure! Of course the Panthers won vs Wash...if the Bruins could have won in regulation the other night we might be waving goodbye to Montreal!!!

This is what I was dreading all season...Boston vs Montreal in Rd 1. I figured no way it's going to happen...Montreal was 4-5 place all season. Go figure they tank it in the second half and barley make it in!

I am so sick of those Habs...it's time we make them look like the aholes they are!

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts