HABS WHADDA JOKE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

HABS WHADDA JOKE

BRUINS GAME MEANS NOTHING.  WE JUST CLINCH 6 AND BUFFALO!!!! HABS KCUS LOSE TO LOAFS!!! GO BRUINS!!! GO!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: HABS WHADDA JOKE

Unfortunatly; Habs also clinched with their point; fortunatly they are guaranteed 8th place and have to play Washington.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

I'D RATHER HAVE THE HABS IN, THAN BOTH NY AND PHILL... AT LEAST MONTREAL IS A REAL HOCKEY TOWN. ABSOLUTELY MORE SO THAN NY...... I HATE ALL THREE, BUT MONTREAL DESERVES THE PLAYOFFS MORE THAN THE OTHER TWO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

They still clinched a playoff spot you dolt

NYR & Philly for the right to play WSH in the first round

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: HABS WHADDA JOKE:
    Unfortunatly; Habs also clinched with their point; fortunatly they are guaranteed 8th place and have to play Washington.
    Posted by dbg1

Or the 2 seed. If NYR wins tomorrow, the Rangers are 8th and the Habs 7th. The only guarantees right now are:

1) Washington
    4) Pittsburgh
    5) Ottawa
    6) Boston

2,3,7,8 will be decided based on outcomes tomorrow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

3CHEERS FOR BC. ABC, ANOTHER BOSTON CHAMPIONSHIP!!! I KNOW THE HABS ARE IN. I SAID I RATHER HAVE THE HABS THAN NY AND BOTH PHILLY. NOW ONLY NY OR PHILLY CAN MAKE IT.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Correct me if I'm wrong but if Buffalo beats New Jersey tomorrow night, I think we get Jersey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Correct me if I'm wrong but if Buffalo beats New Jersey tomorrow night, I think we get Jersey.
    Posted by Reilly24

In regulation.....if that happens, you ARE correct. If it's an OT win, you get Buffalo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

Posted by Reilly24

UR ARE RIGHT. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT BUFFALO HAD WON OVAH THE SENS, AND IS ONE POINT BACK. THEY WILL NEED A REGULATION WIN. I'D STILL TAKE 6 THAN 8TH.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

I'D RATHER HAVE THE HABS IN, THAN BOTH NY AND PHILL... AT LEAST MONTREAL IS A REAL HOCKEY TOWN. ABSOLUTELY MORE SO THAN NY...... I HATE ALL THREE, BUT MONTREAL DESERVES THE PLAYOFFS MORE THAN THE OTHER TWO.
    Posted by 54BLITZER

MSG is just about sold out every game. the Rangers have great fans. don't blame them that the rest of NYC could care less about hockey. don't blame them that hockey stories are buried in the newspapers.

but that's what i love about Boston. everytime i have picked up the Herald the day after a Bruins game,there is main coverage on the game. to show you how bad it is for a hockey fan in NYC,there has yet to be a photo of a Ranger game on the back page. the only time there has been a photo of hockey on a NYC backpage was during the olympics.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

In Response to Re: HABS WHADDA JOKE : UR ARE RIGHT. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT BUFFALO HAD WON OVAH THE SENS, AND IS ONE POINT BACK. THEY WILL NEED A REGULATION WIN. I'D STILL TAKE 6 THAN 8TH.
    Posted by 54BLITZER

Did you get some syrup stuck around your CAPS key? It is really starting to get ANNOYING!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

In Response to Re: HABS WHADDA JOKE : MSG is just about sold out every game. the Rangers have great fans. don't blame them that the rest of NYC could care less about hockey. don't blame them that hockey stories are buried in the newspapers. but that's what i love about Boston. everytime i have picked up the Herald the day after a Bruins game,there is main coverage on the game. to show you how bad it is for a hockey fan in NYC,there has yet to be a photo of a Ranger game on the back page. the only time there has been a photo of hockey on a NYC backpage was during the olympics.
    Posted by jerrynewyork

What Boston Herald were you reading? The Bruins were the main story maybe 10% of the time... lets not LIE to make the Bruins appear better then they are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Re: HABS WHADDA JOKE : MSG is just about sold out every game. the Rangers have great fans. don't blame them that the rest of NYC could care less about hockey. don't blame them that hockey stories are buried in the newspapers. but that's what i love about Boston. everytime i have picked up the Herald the day after a Bruins game,there is main coverage on the game. to show you how bad it is for a hockey fan in NYC,there has yet to be a photo of a Ranger game on the back page. the only time there has been a photo of hockey on a NYC backpage was during the olympics.
    Posted by jerrynewyork

U just proved my point. and the real joke is that they have three teams there. the DEVILS ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST TEAMS IN ALL OF SPORT IN THE LAST 15 YEARS. THEY DESERVE BETTER THAN WHAT THEY HAVE. THERE ARE MORE RANGER FANS IN NJ THAN DEVIL FANS, AND WHEN THEY WIN THE CUP THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A PARADE!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

OH I FORGOT THE ILS, BUT SO DIDN'T LONG ISLAND!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Re: HABS WHADDA JOKE : What Boston Herald were you reading? The Bruins were the main story maybe 10% of the time... lets not LIE to make the Bruins appear better then they are.
    Posted by wolftears

HEY BB AND THE PATS R ON THE OTHER PAGE!!! STAND THERE W/UR THUMB OUT TIL JULY!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Re: HABS WHADDA JOKE : U just proved my point. and the real joke is that they have three teams there. the DEVILS ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST TEAMS IN ALL OF SPORT IN THE LAST 15 YEARS. THEY DESERVE BETTER THAN WHAT THEY HAVE. THERE ARE MORE RANGER FANS IN NJ THAN DEVIL FANS, AND WHEN THEY WIN THE CUP THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A PARADE!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER

Devils play in Newark New Jersey and thus should never have a parade in NYC.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Re: HABS WHADDA JOKE : What Boston Herald were you reading? The Bruins were the main story maybe 10% of the time... lets not LIE to make the Bruins appear better then they are.
    Posted by wolftears

my point is,the day after a Bruins game you will see something on the back of the Herald,most usually a photo of the game. in NYC you get mostly  NOTHING on the back page concerning  hockey

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Re: HABS WHADDA JOKE : Devils play in Newark New Jersey and thus should never have a parade in NYC.
    Posted by jerrynewyork

YA, BUT WHY NO PARADE IN NEWARK/ASBURY PARK/ LONG BRANCH/WOODBRIDGE? LOL!!! HA!!!HA!!! NJ IS A LAND BRIDGE CONNECTING NY TO PHILLY AND SHOULDN'T HAVE A TEAM AT ALL!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

My prediction  Philly wins and surpasses Montreal .  Montreal plays Caps.
    Now,  the NJ - Sabre game is a total crapshot ,  depends who they dress,  depends who's in nets,  depends who NJ wants to play . 
    I think NJ wants to play Philly as they have no goaltending therefore pretty sure they will have most of their regular lineup and make sure they get the 2nd seed.
    On the otherhand I don't see Buffalo starting Miller , he's the only chance they have to do something in the playoffs . Imagine something happens to Miller ???
    Ruff will become the biggest bonehead in the city of Buffalo since Norton missed the  points in the Superbowl .
    Interesting Sunday tomorrow !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Re: HABS WHADDA JOKE : YA, BUT WHY NO PARADE IN NEWARK/ASBURY PARK/ LONG BRANCH/WOODBRIDGE? LOL!!! HA!!!HA!!! NJ IS A LAND BRIDGE CONNECTING NY TO PHILLY AND SHOULDN'T HAVE A TEAM AT ALL!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER

hehehe and i agree !   and another thing,Devil fans for the most part are brutal.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

My prediction  Philly wins and surpasses Montreal .  Montreal plays Caps. Now,  the NJ - Sabre game is a total crapshot ,  depends who they dress,  depends who's in nets,  depends who NJ wants to play .  I think NJ wants to play Philly as they have no goaltending therefore pretty sure they will have most of their regular lineup and make sure they get the 2nd seed. On the otherhand I don't see Buffalo starting Miller , he's the only chance they have to do something in the playoffs . Imagine something happens to Miller ??? Ruff will become the biggest bonehead in the city of Buffalo since Norton missed the  points in the Superbowl . Interesting Sunday tomorrow !
    Posted by BsLegion

Legion, Rangers are going to win tomorrow against Philthy.. what these type of games come down to is usually goaltending and who would you rather have King Henrik or Brian Boucher ??  no brainer.. plus I think NYR have better offensive material..
    Also, it wasn't Norton who missed the field goal :) it was Norwood...
    Miller wont play tomorrow on back to back games.. Lalime will be in and probably face Denis for Jersey...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I live in Montreal and believe it or not their fans are celebrating their loss in the streets with flags and big signs....what a bunch of losers

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

I live in Montreal and believe it or not their fans are celebrating their loss in the streets with flags and big signs....what a bunch of losers Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

I believe it, they are proud, and talking about loss my best friend lives in Mtl and i watched the game, it could have finished 5 or 6-2 for the Habs if it was'nt for Giguere who did a great job, the Habs dominated the Leafs.  I talked to him after the game and he was just proud that his team is in the playoff , so swallow your dirty tong and read carefully the board here.. some people were celebrating here too and we're not the best team in the east but people like me simply HOPE... like my friend in MTL...Here when Bruins lose read the posts bashing is the key word...when they win they are heroes.... hope for Rask he'll do a great job ... if no watch carefully ...For me you're a kid and should be proud and if you're not happy with that go complain on your own board where intelligents people will respond you like you earn to be respond...

And you know what? lose or win , I went 3 or 4 times in Mtl, and like i said win or lose, first or last i never saw an empty seat in Bell Center... could  another team in NHL say so ???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: HABS WHADDA JOKE : Did you get some syrup stuck around your CAPS key? It is really starting to get ANNOYING!
    Posted by wolftears

I don't even read his all cap posts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I live in Montreal and believe it or not their fans are celebrating their loss in the streets with flags and big signs....what a bunch of losers Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

How is that different from being excited about 6th place and (for now) one more point on the season than Montreal?

Boston and Montreal will have to play their A game all the time just to have a chance to get out of the 1st round. Little separates one mediocre team from the other. Both could conceivably pull upsets, and one team (Boston) has played better over the last week than the other, but it's not as if either Boston or Montreal has had a season to write home about.