Hal Gill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Hal Gill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFrX-dLQ_pQ&feature=related

This is Gills future in Habland - PYLON!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Hal Gill

Notice since leaving Boston he keeps moving to different teams............I doubt he'll be around for many more seasons.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Gill was never known as a fighter though. The more important thing in that clip was  that he stepped in for a much smaller teammate. Wow what a pounding. I remember that fight but somehow don't remember Gill taking such a beating. He's probably got another short term deal after the one in Montreal expires, but at the end of his career he'll have played over 1000 NHL games and have a Stanley Cup ring.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

He was the only player in the cup last year that was just plain bad, and with thte puck on his stick he is just an interception machine or just mishandles it. Did anyone see the Habs Edm game last night? Its good to see he still stinks! The habs were down a goal with like 10 seconds left and the puck come to him at the point and "good old faithful" biffs the shot looses the puck and Edm had a shot at the empty net. Some things never change. I hope he retires as a Hab!

True storie - years back when he was a Bruin, I saw him playing an arcade game at a rink before my team took the ice. I saw him and just walked past him. I didnt even want to talk to him in fear of jinxing what little game I had. ...any other B and I would have asked him to sign my pads or something.