Hall vs Seguin, Oh no!, already!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Hall vs Seguin, Oh no!, already!!!

I saw Hall and saw Seguin. From what i have seen seguin is nowhere near Hall.
    There was never a question in my mind Hall was always number 1 and so for the oilers. Tyler, focus on being the best u can not being better then Hall because that may take years if ever. Hall is nhl ready, tyler ?? .

Here are some of recent past 2 overall pic-in no order doughty, Staal, Ryan, malkin,. None of these as far as i remember got sent to their juniors, college or ahl except maybe for james Vaniremsdyk , It will be concerning if tyler gets sent down , that's my view anyway

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Hall vs Seguin, Oh no!, already!!!

Wow we have another scout in our midst who can spot if a player is going to be sent down after watching them play in one pre-season game well join the club. I am flippin overwhelmed. Go figure you diss a Bruin player in favor of another teams player staying right along with what you always post negative drivel against Chiarelli and the Bruins why should it change.

Please someone hire this scout cause he has declared that Hall is far better than Seguin after watching them in one exhibition hockey game without all the starters playing around the aforementioned players. I for one recommend you too not even scout pee wee!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blackmale. Show Blackmale's posts

@marco1001
    Based on 3 preseason scrimmages? Only a complete moron would form an opinion of a player based on this. Dumbest thing I have read in months.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Prediction for this seaon : Tyler Seguin 16G 33A 49Pts
                                        Taylor Hall   19G 23A 42Pts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

In Response to Hall vs Seguin, Oh no!, already!!!:
    [QUOTE]I saw Hall and saw Seguin. From what i have seen seguin is nowhere near Hall. There was never a question in my mind Hall was always number 1 and so for the oilers. Tyler, focus on being the best u can not being better then Hall because that may take years if ever. Hall is nhl ready, tyler ?? . Here are some of recent past 2 overall pic-in no order doughty, Staal, Ryan, malkin,. None of these as far as i remember got sent to their juniors, college or ahl except maybe for james Vaniremsdyk , It will be concerning if tyler gets sent down , that's my view anyway
    Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]

It's likely too early to tell, but based on his accomplishments in the OHL, I would have to agree that Hall looks like he is the superior player, so far.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

In Response to Re: Hall vs Seguin, Oh no!, already!!!:
    [QUOTE]@marco1001 Based on 3 preseason scrimmages? Only a complete moron would form an opinion of a player based on this. Dumbest thing I have read in months.
    Posted by Blackmale[/QUOTE]

Probably based on the fact that Hall has won two consecutive MVPs on a team that has won two Memorial Cups, and was selected to play for Team Canada last year's WJC while Seguin hasn't done anything of these things. 

Any other questions ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Hall vs Seguin, Oh no!, already!!!:[QUOTE] Hey, more powEr to Hall if he can get the team going. I think they're two very different players, in very different situations. Posted by Ergoetal[/QUOTE]

Post of the thread so far!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

What Seguin has accomplished is he tied Halls highest point totals and it only took him 2 years instead of 3, and he also played for a weaker team. I personally think both teams got a great player and I will admit that I wanted Hall even though Seguin scored more goals.

From what Ive seen from Seguin he has a great work ethic and drive to succeed. He definately has the skills and smarts and could suprise us if he plays on a line with Bergy and Rex. I want him to start on wing anyways, I think he may spend his career there and not a center. Just a hunch his stats mirror Stamkos, hopefully. 2 people have commented on the resemblances of the 2 Mark Recchi and Jamie Arneil they are both familiar with Stamkos.

I say good luck to Tyler and Taylor.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]Prediction for this seaon : Tyler Seguin 16G 33A 49Pts                                     Taylor Hall   19G 23A 42Pts
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Prediction : You will change your moniker in 2012.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Hall's got a full season of junior development on Seguin.  I think it's way to early to pull out the scales on these guys.  But, I still think Seguin's quickness and skillset translate better to the NHL.  We just won't see it until the 2nd half or next season.

That said, I think he's on the bubble.  If Chiarelli doesn't have a problem with dropping a pre-season Savard-bombshell, I don't think he would even blink at sending Seguin back for a year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Hall will have a great Nhl career so will Seg.

As long as Seg has his career in B and overshadows Kess who cares about Hall, he is not a factor in what Seg does for us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Last 10 years 3 2nd picks were the better pick

Staal over Johnston
    Staal over Fleury
    Heatley over Dipietro

In the 90's 4 were better and in the 80's 5 were better.

That is comparing only 2 to 1 there were a few later picks that would be considered better than either, like the 95 draft #91 was better than 1 and or 2.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]@marco1001 Based on 3 preseason scrimmages? Only a complete moron would form an opinion of a player based on this. Dumbest thing I have read in months.
    Posted by Blackmale[/QUOTE]

dumbest post in months . What? do u ever read ur posts .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]blackmale, you have your answer, marco is a complete moron. Marco, we get it, you hate the bruins, if Seguin put up 300 points this year you would find something wrong with him
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

here we go again , hate the bruins how absurd is that. i have been following the bruins probably a lot longer then u ever have. I just so not wave those poms poms like some others.
    Here we go again, same thing happened when i made my prediction on kesel , when i criticized Thomas contract.
    All right Ph we see at the end of the year where hall is and where seguin is. seguin has lots to develop hall is alreeady there. I just hope u guys will not be complacent with a 25gs and 50 assists playmaker, that's not a franchise player.  Hall would have gione number 1 if he were eligible last yr,
    Dont worry i will be there to remind u once again this time i will not be so nice at the end of the year.

btw . i realize some were sent to ahl but should have stated juniors.No way hall goes down , no way. I made no secret i always preferred hall and there is a difference and you will se it for urselves.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

The oilers are planning on playing Hall @ center because they have too many wingers under contract- Some oiler fans think it's the right way to go 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

marco your comparison makes me think the bruins bypassed hall in the draft....they didnt have a chance to draft him,so why even go down this road....breath deep & relax, seguin will make a name for himself in the NHL & may,may! turn out to have a better career then hall....that is a possibility

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Hilarious Seg a center is going to start a wing and Hall a wing is going to start a center.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hall vs Seguin, Oh no!, already!!! : here we go again , hate the bruins how absurd is that. i have been following the bruins probably a lot longer then u ever have. I just so not wave those poms poms like some others. Here we go again, same thing happened when i made my prediction on kesel , when i criticized Thomas contract. All right Ph we see at the end of the year where hall is and where seguin is. seguin has lots to develop hall is alreeady there. I just hope u guys will not be complacent with a 25gs and 50 assists playmaker, that's not a franchise player.  Hall would have gione number 1 if he were eligible last yr, Dont worry i will be there to remind u once again this time i will not be so nice at the end of the year. btw . i realize some were sent to ahl but should have stated juniors.No way hall goes down , no way. I made no secret i always preferred hall and there is a difference and you will se it for urselves.

Any chance you'll develope a brain? It's very unfortunate for you that there is no vaccine against stupidity

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hall vs Seguin, Oh no!, already!!! : here we go again , hate the bruins how absurd is that. i have been following the bruins probably a lot longer then u ever have. I just so not wave those poms poms like some others. Here we go again, same thing happened when i made my prediction on kesel , when i criticized Thomas contract. All right Ph we see at the end of the year where hall is and where seguin is. seguin has lots to develop hall is alreeady there. I just hope u guys will not be complacent with a 25gs and 50 assists playmaker, that's not a franchise player.  Hall would have gione number 1 if he were eligible last yr, Dont worry i will be there to remind u once again this time i will not be so nice at the end of the year. btw . i realize some were sent to ahl but should have stated juniors.No way hall goes down , no way. I made no secret i always preferred hall and there is a difference and you will se it for urselves.

But you're leaving out the fact that:

Hall played for a loaded Windsor team for 3 years.  Yes he won MVP, but would he really have gotten there if he wasn't surrounded by so much talent?

Seguin made it to Round 2 of the OHL playoffs with a much much weaker Plymouth team.  He would've been dynamite if he played for Windsor.

Not to mention the fact that you're basing this upon NHL experience and how well they've performed in the NHL so far, which for Seguin is a few scrimmages.  Really?  You're definitely a Bruins hater.  Deny it all you want, but it's pretty clear you don't like the Bruins.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I am really bothered about these posters who keep saying that others are trying to "hate" the Bruins for simply stating the facts.

It is undeniable that Hall accomplished much more in his OHL career than Seguin did.  I have never previously heard this idea that the Edmonton Oilers are planning to play Hall at Centre.

Not sure what the relevance of this comment is, but does anyone have a link on that ?

So, does that also imply that it would be a good idea for the Bruins to hire Pat Quinn as their head coach since Edmonton also did

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]The oilers are planning on playing Hall @ center because they have too many wingers under contract- Some oiler fans think it's the right way to go 
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

I'm not buying that.  The Oilers have Gagner, Horcoff, and Cogliano as natural centers.  Dustin Penner can also play center.  Jordan Eberle and Ryan O'Marra are also competing for a center spot in camp, and the Oilers acquired Colin Fraser in the offseason to be a 3rd or 4th line center.

Why on earth would they move Taylor Hall to center??  It doesn't make any sense. 

All Seguin has shown us so far is a ton of raw talent and a very nervous and jittery demeanor in his first pro (preseason) games.  There is no logical reason to think the talent won't win out as the kid gets comfortable.  To suggest otherwise is just reaching out to pester the faithful and get attention.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

just a laughable thread

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Hall little learning curve because of go first,think second,
                         Seguin,big learning curve,think first,go second.

Who wins in the longrun is anyones guess

A few posters said not impressed the way Seguin looks out there,His brain must calabrate everything different,it will not look pretty for a while.
                       Hall is more muscle first,think second,he will have more touches,and look better than Seguin to start.

Like a flower,some kids take longer to bloom and adjust to the environment.

As for Savy, his age,all the symptoms,grade 2 concus,and the type of flower he is,it looks bad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Human sacrifice! Cats and dogs, living together...mass hysteria!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]Wow we have another scout in our midst who can spot if a player is going to be sent down after watching them play in one pre-season game well join the club. I am flippin overwhelmed. Go figure you diss a Bruin player in favor of another teams player staying right along with what you always post negative drivel against Chiarelli and the Bruins why should it change. Please someone hire this scout cause he has declared that Hall is far better than Seguin after watching them in one exhibition hockey game without all the starters playing around the aforementioned players. I for one recommend you too not even scout pee wee!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

thx , never thought of myself as a scout but i am sure i and some other knowledgeable fans could do better then some garbage scouts we've had .
    Negative, well more like realistic, not blindsighted, a memory for the past.
    defitely not a cheerleader.
    i do like horton trade, i don't kno how puppet chiarelli pulled that one off.
    Listen some of u act as if we have had reason to be positive, have u forgotten last year's playoff laughable humiliating debacle in the playoffs and still big puppy face  Dumbo is ther.

here is some positive once again Rask is an awesome talent, he does have some corrections to make and if he does , this kid will win us a cup.  here is another posistive thank you gorton u did well as an interim gm .

Chia u have made many mistakes but some overforgiven fans who find solace in you, chia being better then some of the crap gms we had in the past. Only toronto has gone longer then the bruins without winning a cup , try hard ny friend in finding a postive in that.